Groups

big problem, help

i borrowed a shot of my auties clothes rail from her shop, for my extra clothes while i was decoration and when i took it apart it broke, ill try and explaing this as best as i can

the part thats brokee is like the silver bit thatt clicks into the whole. its kinda like an umberalla clip, like you push it in to let it down again, do you know what i mean??

so yeah where do you think i could get a replacment one>

19 Comments

i borrowed a shot of my auties clothes rail from her shop, for my extra … i borrowed a shot of my auties clothes rail from her shop, for my extra clothes while i was decoration and when i took it apart it broke, ill try and explaing this as best as i canthe part thats brokee is like the silver bit thatt clicks into the whole. its kinda like an umberalla clip, like you push it in to let it down again, do you know what i mean??so yeah where do you think i could get a replacment one>

I'm still trying to work out what a 'shot' is ?

I know the bit you mean but I ain't got a clue what a 'shot' is.
    Take a picture.

not sure what a 'shot' is either. do you mean like a free standing clothes rail?? what about trying the local charity shops??

Original Poster

ok having a shot of somthing , means a borrowd it!! lol
    yeeah well you also get them on gazebo poles dont you?

shellscreativeca

ok having a shot of somthing , means a borrowd it!! lolyeeah well you … ok having a shot of somthing , means a borrowd it!! lolyeeah well you also get them on gazebo poles dont you?

Oh, I see. :roll:
    Can you take a pic of the part you need?

shellscreativeca

[COLOR="Red"]ok having a shot of somthing , means a borrowd it[/COLOR]!! … [COLOR="Red"]ok having a shot of somthing , means a borrowd it[/COLOR]!! lolyeeah well you also get them on gazebo poles dont you?

Thanks for that. I can put my crystal ball away now. :whistling:

Original Poster

ye shall do tomroorw!!! hope i can get antoer one

Original Poster

ok looking on ebay have found this stuff
    *********.co.uk/25m…tem
    i think this maybe the stuff i would need to stick the bit im trying to get back on, so would the pit be the male, as its like the *****, and the hole is the female? its the ***** i dont have?

Original Poster

http://*********.co.uk/25mm-Woven-Crest-Pole-Joint-Repair-Kit-Coarse-Poles_W0QQitemZ300151839594QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1495QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just put the item number down.

stora

Yea I got that, but I don't understand the problem. I don't understand what it is.:roll:

Original Poster

or actully maybe not?

I'm guessing it is the button that 'locks' two poles together.

http://www.springmasters.com/sp/images/button-clips.jpg

Original Poster

maybe what i showed you isnt right ok hold on
    all draw it

Original Poster

ye i think thats kindo it, were did u find that???
    http://file011a.bebo.com/11/large/2007/09/16/23/93252218a5571544110l.jpg

Original Poster

great i love you it greats, gotta get them now, my drwawings was ok eh haha

shellscreativeca

great i love you it greats, gotta get them now, my drwawings was ok eh … great i love you it greats, gotta get them now, my drwawings was ok eh haha

Glad I could help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions