Groups
    EXPIRED

big shop!!

just done mine should last a week!

49 Comments

Reminds me of the show us your fridge thread.

Omg that would last my house a month x

Banned

you were brave to go anywhere near a shop on a friday!! :w00t:
    x

A WEEK ???................... 3 tubs of Dairy Lea ???lol how many of you are there

your mayo is out of date.

bellabonkers;5600104

Reminds me of the show us your fridge thread.

Sounds epic, sorry I missed it. :-(

You have Easter eggs in the bottom drawer???

thesaint;5600127

Sounds epic, sorry I missed it. :-(

+95640956850968096

also you like yoghurt too!!

Where's the Cadburys?...........Got to keep that in the fridge!

eggs look like they are about to fall out.

wow! what a fridge! how many are you feeding?

wish I had a double door fridge. sooo jealous

wot no tomato ketchup?

Smart Price eggs?

just a thought in before the there are starving people in this world/excess/you didnt buy free range/ organic

We went on the 16th, spent £193, freezer is still full but fridge is looking bare again.

i can see me having a virtual snack later lol............i went shopping tonight and my fridge looks like old mother hubbards cupboard compared to yours

foxymissroxy;5600164

just a thought in before the there are starving people in this … just a thought in before the there are starving people in this world/excess/you didnt buy free range/ organic

didn't you know that porter IS feeding the starving world.

looking at it though, some of those things needn't be in the fridge

Can I just say that Elmlea cream is rank.

queenlush;5600183

i can see me having a virtual snack later lol............i went shopping … i can see me having a virtual snack later lol............i went shopping tonight and my fridge looks like old mother hubbards cupboard compared to yours

me too - i am drooling over the fridge and going over it with a magnifying glass

the porter;5600179

good eyes :thumbsup: does it go off chocolate ?

Never!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum Yum. :-D

Whats the roast on the top shelf in the silver foil tin??

We usually get the turkey, chicken and sometimes the gammon with the cheese and mustard crust.

Oh many easter eggs do you have in the bottm drawer?

this is what porters fridge in the garage looks like

http://www.mycigarsite.com/subopciones/opcion1a/nevera_abierta_arriba_llena.JPG

sorry porter , couldn't resist

You keep your diluting in the fridge? Is that Vimto or Ribena?

Funny how interesting someone else's fridge is. Could be the start of a new topic. "Here's my shed/garage" for the guys, and "Here's my wardrobe/shoe collection" for the gals.

blackpeppa;5600198

me too - i am drooling over the fridge and going over it with a … me too - i am drooling over the fridge and going over it with a magnifying glass

lol it's like one of those hidden object games ....find the pepperami...10 points

busymom;5600248

Funny how interesting someone else's fridge is. Could be the start of a … Funny how interesting someone else's fridge is. Could be the start of a new topic. "Here's my shed/garage" for the guys, and "Here's my wardrobe/shoe collection" for the gals.

I know I'm sitting here waiting on answers to my questions, keep refreshing the page, how sad am I?

whose fridge is this?

http://content.humorpix.com/images/3021/p001.jpg

No whoops stuff? Who does there shopping at night and doesn't get at least 1 whoopsed thing?

blackpeppa;5600268

whose fridge is this?

hey ...how did you get a pic of my fridge

AshleyRFC;5600274

No whoops stuff? Who does there shopping at night and doesn't get at … No whoops stuff? Who does there shopping at night and doesn't get at least 1 whoopsed thing?

they posh and peeled the stickers off

AshleyRFC;5600231

You keep your diluting in the fridge? Is that Vimto or Ribena?

I will reply!.................I dont really rate vimto or ribena tho. I prefer blackcurrant high juice - best one is Asda.

queenlush;5600282

they posh and peeled the stickers off

Haha funny you should say that, I once seen a woman come out of Aldi with her shopping in the trolley, she opened her boot and filled up her marks and spencers bags with her shopping. :w00t:

busymom;5600288

I will reply!.................I dont really rate vimto or ribena tho. I … I will reply!.................I dont really rate vimto or ribena tho. I prefer blackcurrant high juice - best one is Asda.

I actually like the Really Light Ribena, I personally feel it tastes better.

ooh i don't care i get right stuck in for the whoops...but i do peel the stickers off before i freeze them lol

watch out porter - there are frigde-raiders in your area

http://www.peoplepets.com/images/000546465.jpg

queenlush;5600305

ooh i don't care i get right stuck in for the whoops...but i do peel the … ooh i don't care i get right stuck in for the whoops...but i do peel the stickers off before i freeze them lol

A couple of weeks ago my Mum was visiting, we went to Asda at 7.30ish, we picked up the last 2 chickens and she went to ask a guy who was reducing things when did they get reduced as it was the last 2 lol, he looked at his watch and said I'll do it the now for ya, so he half priced them, then half priced them again, then put a 5p sticked on them.

So we had 2 fresh cooked Extra Tasty Chickens for 10p, they were the best ones I'd tasted.

We wandered round to the bakery department, got an Apple Pie for 6p, and rolls and baguettes for 5p each lol.

Our dinner that night wasn't very expensive lol.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who drinks a lot of pop xxx

Angelstar;5600331

i'm glad i'm not the only one who drinks a lot of pop xxx

Yeah but they should opt for the sugar free one lol. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=AshleyRFC;5600299]I actually like the Really Light Ribena, I personally feel it tastes better.[/QUOT

Used to like ribena as a kid but i just dont think it tastes the same now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4672199
      2. Sky Fibre Max34
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions