Groups

BIG SHOP

just done shopping at local asda just wondering whats the weirdest time you have been shopping?

14 Comments

I've been at around 3am can't remember the reason why, but it was strange with hardly no one about except staff!

How can you define a time as weird?

Original Poster

Shengis

not in the usual context ie 11.30 on saturday

boltonboyuk

not in the usual context ie 11.30 on saturday

11:30 on sat would be weird as they shut at 9/10 round here due to sunday trading laws lol.

Banned

Shengis

crikey... not seen you in time shengis.

Shengis

11:30 on sat would be weird as they shut at 9/10 round here due to sunday … 11:30 on sat would be weird as they shut at 9/10 round here due to sunday trading laws lol.

That would be 23:30

I always do mine in the middle of the night, but then I work night shifts and do it on my breaks.

I don't like it ... there may be less customers but the aisles are full of pallets, there is loads of shelves not stocked properly and normally only 1 checkout open.

4:30am on a Wednesday morning, borderline insomniac, Goodnight.

4am after finishing early from a nightshirt, 3 other shoppers at the till, 2 of the shoppers were girls mid twenties glammed up but with no shoes, they both bought a large kitchen knife each and some rubber gloves, the cashier tried to start some polite conversation about their purchases they informed her they were going for a fisting, nobody knew were to look or what to say, they walked out the store wearing the gloves on there feet and waving a knife in the air, I was poling my pants in the car park as I loaded up the car with a weeks shopping.

solarforce

4am after finishing early from a nightshirt, 3 other shoppers at the … 4am after finishing early from a nightshirt, 3 other shoppers at the till, 2 of the shoppers were girls mid twenties glammed up but with no shoes, they both bought a large kitchen knife each and some rubber gloves, the cashier tried to start some polite conversation about their purchases they informed her they were going for a fisting, nobody knew were to look or what to say, they walked out the store wearing the gloves on there feet and waving a knife in the air, I was poling my pants in the car park as I loaded up the car with a weeks shopping.

PMSL so bad!

oh yeah and wierdest time shopping was about 2am when we decided we needed to bake a cake right now.... and needed food colouring to complete it!

no sunday trading law up here in scotland.... 24 hrs a day 7 days a week!

5AM after we'd finish clubbing to get some food! Well also to play supermarket sweep but that didn't go down to well with the staff!

Banned

exStudent

5AM after we'd finish clubbing to get some food! Well also to play … 5AM after we'd finish clubbing to get some food! Well also to play supermarket sweep but that didn't go down to well with the staff!

They have to close the tesco toilets at night near me because the students trash it

DLM

They have to close the tesco toilets at night near me because the … They have to close the tesco toilets at night near me because the students trash it

Hah those student days were the best! When you gotta pee you gotta pee regardless were it's done!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX67
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871520
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions