Big thank you to all at HUKD!

Found 12th Mar
I want to personally thank all of the people that help keep HUKD running.

It's such a great community with some amazing deals and people take time out of their days to share deals with others.

some deals have really saved me alot of money and it's all down to you lot.

what's your favourite thing about hukd?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
328 deals, you have participated your fair share as well.

Fave thing is the deals especially gaming and glitches if honoured!!

Also FS/T was good.... I miss that.... Lokal is
Nice thread OP.

It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little community we have here.

98% of the people strive to help each other and without really ‘knowing’ each other we want to help people out.

Even if a ‘deal’ gets votes cold (there’s often no logic to the hot/cold voting) but it helps one person then the OP (original poster) should be chuffed that it helped someone out.

I never post for heat, I post in the hope someone is aided by that deal. It’s just happenstance that most of mine do go hot, even though some are a little bit niche.

The longer you’re a member, the more you get to recognise certain posters and there are places like misc when if someone is, for example, poorly then we pool resources and do what we can to help.

We are a rather special little community and look out for each other.
miles13619 m ago

some nice things have happen on here, the best are often the ones no one …some nice things have happen on here, the best are often the ones no one knows about.Helping by chatting or cash or knowledge If you are ill or need help usually someone will help youThere are some trolls and some 2 faced who are nice but in the clique are not nice but they are few

I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my family) went to my (passed away) grandfather’s house for Christmas. My birthday is 2 days after Christmas and not one person had organised a present, card or anything. The Christmas was pretty poor but nothing at all on my birthday was not far off devastating. Combined with 5x friends bailing on coming over due to bad weather it was genuinely a bit sh1te.

The most wonderful lady called Fern ( @fern37 ) , a member who I’ve been friends with on here for some while, she organised for people to get together and you all sent me the one thing I’d really wanted (a scented diffuser) and the most wonderful card. Even thinking about it now makes me go a little bit wobbly (for I only cry about twice a year so the best you’ll get today is ‘wobbly’).

The community here is more than most people realise.

When things are great, we celebrate together.
When things are normal, we plod along together.
When things are pants, we help each other.
When things are really pants, we support each other.
When there is a deal, we share it.
36 Comments
328 deals, you have participated your fair share as well.

Fave thing is the deals especially gaming and glitches if honoured!!

Also FS/T was good.... I miss that.... Lokal is
Definitely the high the glitches give especially at the finale when they are honoured
loopylloyd1 h, 26 m ago

gaming and glitches if honoured!!

Currys
Edited by: "Bure11" 12th Mar
Bure114 m ago

Currys

YEP!! £136.99 for Xbox One X + Forza 7 + PUBG... Thank you!
Edited by: "loopylloyd" 12th Mar
Nice thread OP.

It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little community we have here.

98% of the people strive to help each other and without really ‘knowing’ each other we want to help people out.

Even if a ‘deal’ gets votes cold (there’s often no logic to the hot/cold voting) but it helps one person then the OP (original poster) should be chuffed that it helped someone out.

I never post for heat, I post in the hope someone is aided by that deal. It’s just happenstance that most of mine do go hot, even though some are a little bit niche.

The longer you’re a member, the more you get to recognise certain posters and there are places like misc when if someone is, for example, poorly then we pool resources and do what we can to help.

We are a rather special little community and look out for each other.
loopylloyd23 m ago

YEP!! £136.99 for Xbox One X + Forza 7 + PUBG... Thank you!

Amazing That's definitely going down in HUKD history. Can't think of a better one
sicklysweet6 m ago

Nice thread OP. It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little c …Nice thread OP. It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little community we have here. 98% of the people strive to help each other and without really ‘knowing’ each other we want to help people out.Even if a ‘deal’ gets votes cold (there’s often no logic to the hot/cold voting) but it helps one person then the OP (original poster) should be chuffed that it helped someone out. I never post for heat, I post in the hope someone is aided by that deal. It’s just happenstance that most of mine do go hot, even though some are a little bit niche. The longer you’re a member, the more you get to recognise certain posters and there are places like misc when if someone is, for example, poorly then we pool resources and do what we can to help. We are a rather special little community and look out for each other.

While we're being all nice and wholesome, I've never spoken to you before but I've always liked you because of your dp.... i absolutely love cake.
33424475-Ocvxt.jpg
Bure119 m ago

While we're being all nice and wholesome, I've never spoken to you before …While we're being all nice and wholesome, I've never spoken to you before but I've always liked you because of your dp.... i absolutely love cake.

Cake = happiness!!

Keep a look out in the JHT thread as I’ll be making a sticky toffee pudding and will put a photo in there when I’m done
loopylloyd2 h, 10 m ago

328 deals, you have participated your fair share as well.Fave thing is the …328 deals, you have participated your fair share as well.Fave thing is the deals especially gaming and glitches if honoured!!Also FS/T was good.... I miss that.... Lokal is

I miss FS/FT.

Lokal is a total waste of time and I can’t believe the mods recommended it, it’s a disgrace.
Bure1119 m ago

Amazing That's definitely going down in HUKD history. Can't think of a …Amazing That's definitely going down in HUKD history. Can't think of a better one

Years (6+) ago an amazon glitch where if you added anything under £10 it reduced the cost of the rest of the basket by the balance. Eg 5x £3 items meant £35 credit for anything else.

It was one of my favourites!! Not least because someone on HUKD helped me out with their code.

This year, Adnams I recon wins.
Bure1146 m ago

Amazing That's definitely going down in HUKD history. Can't think of a …Amazing That's definitely going down in HUKD history. Can't think of a better one

I LOVE it! Sold my One S for like £145 console only (eBay), the controller for £30 and I already had Forza 7 from a slightly earlier deal so sold that as well. Free update and money my way
sicklysweet31 m ago

I miss FS/FT. Lokal is a total waste of time and I can’t believe the mods r …I miss FS/FT. Lokal is a total waste of time and I can’t believe the mods recommended it, it’s a disgrace.

We should campaign to get FS/T back!!!
loopylloyd4 m ago

We should campaign to get FS/T back!!!

Been there.
Done that.
Didn’t get the t-shirt.
Or the keying
some nice things have happen on here, the best are often the ones no one knows about.

Helping by chatting or cash or knowledge

If you are ill or need help usually someone will help you
There are some trolls and some 2 faced who are nice but in the clique are not nice but they are few
miles13619 m ago

some nice things have happen on here, the best are often the ones no one …some nice things have happen on here, the best are often the ones no one knows about.Helping by chatting or cash or knowledge If you are ill or need help usually someone will help youThere are some trolls and some 2 faced who are nice but in the clique are not nice but they are few

I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my family) went to my (passed away) grandfather’s house for Christmas. My birthday is 2 days after Christmas and not one person had organised a present, card or anything. The Christmas was pretty poor but nothing at all on my birthday was not far off devastating. Combined with 5x friends bailing on coming over due to bad weather it was genuinely a bit sh1te.

The most wonderful lady called Fern ( @fern37 ) , a member who I’ve been friends with on here for some while, she organised for people to get together and you all sent me the one thing I’d really wanted (a scented diffuser) and the most wonderful card. Even thinking about it now makes me go a little bit wobbly (for I only cry about twice a year so the best you’ll get today is ‘wobbly’).

The community here is more than most people realise.

When things are great, we celebrate together.
When things are normal, we plod along together.
When things are pants, we help each other.
When things are really pants, we support each other.
When there is a deal, we share it.
You're welcome
sicklysweet4 h, 16 m ago

Nice thread OP. It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little c …Nice thread OP. It’s a great (even if at times a bit weird) little community we have here. 98% of the people strive to help each other and without really ‘knowing’ each other we want to help people out.Even if a ‘deal’ gets votes cold (there’s often no logic to the hot/cold voting) but it helps one person then the OP (original poster) should be chuffed that it helped someone out. I never post for heat, I post in the hope someone is aided by that deal. It’s just happenstance that most of mine do go hot, even though some are a little bit niche. The longer you’re a member, the more you get to recognise certain posters and there are places like misc when if someone is, for example, poorly then we pool resources and do what we can to help. We are a rather special little community and look out for each other.

But you have never found me a boy friend
Also a great community for help if ever needed 😁
My favourite bits , definately saving money on things I didn't know I wanted ! Actually it's been really good at getting presents for people to put by for birthdays and Christmas , you now when you see that post and you think of someone it would be perfect for .

i like that sometimes I know the answers to people's questions on ask or at least have ( I think ) a useful suggestion , in return I like that people help me when I need help , usually tech related.

I'm also fond of the fact that the longer you are here , the more you get to know people's personalities , if it was just the deals page I don't think that would happen so much , but ask and misc give it that bit extra .
sicklysweet1 h, 39 m ago

I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my …I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my family) went to my (passed away) grandfather’s house for Christmas. My birthday is 2 days after Christmas and not one person had organised a present, card or anything. The Christmas was pretty poor but nothing at all on my birthday was not far off devastating. Combined with 5x friends bailing on coming over due to bad weather it was genuinely a bit sh1te. The most wonderful lady called Fern ( @fern37 ) , a member who I’ve been friends with on here for some while, she organised for people to get together and you all sent me the one thing I’d really wanted (a scented diffuser) and the most wonderful card. Even thinking about it now makes me go a little bit wobbly (for I only cry about twice a year so the best you’ll get today is ‘wobbly’).The community here is more than most people realise. When things are great, we celebrate together. When things are normal, we plod along together. When things are pants, we help each other. When things are really pants, we support each other. When there is a deal, we share it.

Meh
Misc is my fav bit about this site always a good read and a laugh. It's not as active as it used to be but I still come back.
deleted1166706
33425018-nIEAk.jpg
It’s not a bad old place even if it’s not as good as it was years back ,I mean deal wise
FS/FT!
sicklysweet18 h, 24 m ago

I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my …I will never forget the year that my parents were moving house and we (my family) went to my (passed away) grandfather’s house for Christmas. My birthday is 2 days after Christmas and not one person had organised a present, card or anything. The Christmas was pretty poor but nothing at all on my birthday was not far off devastating. Combined with 5x friends bailing on coming over due to bad weather it was genuinely a bit sh1te. The most wonderful lady called Fern ( @fern37 ) , a member who I’ve been friends with on here for some while, she organised for people to get together and you all sent me the one thing I’d really wanted (a scented diffuser) and the most wonderful card. Even thinking about it now makes me go a little bit wobbly (for I only cry about twice a year so the best you’ll get today is ‘wobbly’).The community here is more than most people realise. When things are great, we celebrate together. When things are normal, we plod along together. When things are pants, we help each other. When things are really pants, we support each other. When there is a deal, we share it.

You are a very special lady and you so deserved that present and card that year.

I love that you make friends with people online who then become friends in real life. There is some bad about the internet but there is also some good about it and making real genuine friends is a positive about the internet. When i get homemade cake sent through the post to me by this wonderful lady, it brings a massive smile to my face, not least because I don't have to share it
miles13618 h, 45 m ago

Another absolute gem of a friend. One of the sweetest, kindest men on here who has gone through some hard times but is always there for a chat and sends birthday hampers as a surprise xx
deeky16 h, 48 m ago

Meh

Does the best Christmas giveaway in the history of giveaways. About time i won again methinks
sicklysweet18 h, 42 m ago

Thia is lovely! how long u been on HUKD for?
fern3731 m ago

Another absolute gem of a friend. One of the sweetest, kindest men on here …Another absolute gem of a friend. One of the sweetest, kindest men on here who has gone through some hard times but is always there for a chat and sends birthday hampers as a surprise xx

Lovely article OP but did you just give fern your home address not knowing her at the time? nice of u fern x
machomansavage30 m ago

Lovely article OP but did you just give fern your home address not knowing …Lovely article OP but did you just give fern your home address not knowing her at the time? nice of u fern x

She knew me so gave me her address. it's called trust. We had been talking via pm for a while. In the old FS/FT (RIP) thread, people frequently gave out their details to strangers who wanted to buy their items.
machomansavage53 m ago

Thia is lovely! how long u been on HUKD for?

Maybe 8 years or so?

machomansavage38 m ago

Lovely article OP but did you just give fern your home address not knowing …Lovely article OP but did you just give fern your home address not knowing her at the time? nice of u fern x

As funny as it sounds we were really good friends by that point and sent birthday and Christmas cards etc to each other.

Just like recently a member on here has been poorly and we all sent cards and made her feel loved.

I suppose sharing addresses etc was more prevalent when we had the fs/ft as through that we often bought/sold things and knew each other’s details.
sicklysweet16 m ago

Maybe 8 years or so?As funny as it sounds we were really good friends by …Maybe 8 years or so?As funny as it sounds we were really good friends by that point and sent birthday and Christmas cards etc to each other. Just like recently a member on here has been poorly and we all sent cards and made her feel loved. I suppose sharing addresses etc was more prevalent when we had the fs/ft as through that we often bought/sold things and knew each other’s details.

Very nice have u ever met up in person?
sicklysweet23 h, 44 m ago

Cake = happiness!!Keep a look out in the JHT thread as I’ll be making a s …Cake = happiness!!Keep a look out in the JHT thread as I’ll be making a sticky toffee pudding and will put a photo in there when I’m done

I'll definitely keep an eye on that
sicklysweet21 h, 53 m ago

What about the dog teddy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants