Big thanks!

It's a tad late and I'm a bit goosed so I'm not staying on too long but I really need to say a mega thanks to ClarityOf Mind and everyone else who contributed to my thread last night regarding my appeal today.

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=4

To everyone, your advice, comments and best wishes were all spot on and very much appreciated. I wnet to the appeal today with much more confidence knowing the prep work I had done was along the correct lines. Many thanks for sharing your experiences, some of which were personal and many thanks to those who gave other forms of advice.

To let you know, the appeal went very well, in fact, as well as it probably could have done and much better than I thought.. The panel commented on the comprehensive nature of my presentation of my side of the case and were very empathetic of my daughter's school situation. They said it was the most convincing and direct prsentation thay had heard for some time. Even the representative of the local school (the head) has offered her help if the appeal panel's decision doesn't go our way!

They let us know the decision by post in the next week (post strikes permiting!) so it's now a case of keeping everything crossed!

Thanks guys once again - very helpful & a true credit to this site as always.

Col.

14 Comments

Congrats.

well done, hope it all goes well for you n keep us updated on you get on

nice to see a thread, thanking some of the helpful members on here :thumbsup:

Banned

should have taken some lego .. that would have swung it

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6775078

nice to see a thread, thanking some of the helpful members on here … nice to see a thread, thanking some of the helpful members on here :thumbsup:

Least I could do because I don't think those who took the time last night to contribute possibly realise how much they helped.:)

Original Poster

cannyscot;6775060

Congrats.

Thanks - and I asked the "question" - They didn't take offence and the answer was - we fitted an extra 4 desks in last year so no reason why not if it's justifiable."

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So glad to hear! :w00t:
Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Results will be posted as soon as I open the envelope!!!

karaokecolin;6775113

Thanks - and I asked the "question" - They didn't take offence and the … Thanks - and I asked the "question" - They didn't take offence and the answer was - we fitted an extra 4 desks in last year so no reason why not if it's justifiable.":thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very pleased. It's a winner.

Banned

lol should change her name to

miscmummy

good luck xxxxx

happy it went well :thumbsup: glad to help
fingers crossed all goes to plan & she get a place in the school soon :thumbsup:

Awww excellent. It sounds really positive xxx

Have my fingers crossed for you. You have quite a wait ahead of you now.... try and forget it for a lil while and enjoy your last couple of weeks with your daughter at home, I know the run up to the appeal must have been incredibly stressful for you all.

Whatever happens, whatever decision comes through, you've done your utmost for your lil girl and should feel incredibly proud, don't feel concerned for her, she'll be back in school in time for all the craziness of christmas parties and the social whirlwind of enjoying time with her friends at school starts all over again . xx

Well done Col xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2182
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1015
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions