[Big Time Boxing] - Mayweather Vs Ortiz

Banned 97
Found 17th Sep 2011
Anyone else trooping through the night to watch this? Please share your thoughts,predictions and most importantly your streams!!

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0), one of the best pound-for-pound boxers of his generation, returns from a 16-month absence to fight for Victor Ortiz's (29-2-1)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
97 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0), one of the best pound-for-pound boxers of his generation, returns from a 16-month absence to fight for Victor Ortiz's (29-2-1)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jkENEfghzHc/Tk_BHi3krZI/AAAAAAAAAIg/TguAdMSXoK4/s1600/Mayweather+vs+Ortiz+Live+Stream.PNG

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN >>> youtube.com/wat…PB0

Watch from 6mins if you dont want to view it all, gets quite personal!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4bLV5LAQYHE/TnQ_JCsEQCI/AAAAAAAAAFc/PF8mW3B8Hps/s1600/Mayweather+Choking+Ortiz.jpg

Banned

Defiantly going to watch. I want Ortiz to win but think mayweather will win

Original Poster Banned

shergold

Defiantly going to watch. I want Ortiz to win but think mayweather will … Defiantly going to watch. I want Ortiz to win but think mayweather will win

Despite floyd having a big mouth i actually like him! he can back it up and his technique is flawless. Hope he wins tonight,sure he will

Banned

Now it's just the hunt for a stream :P

Original Poster Banned

shergold

Now it's just the hunt for a stream :P

Yeah lol. bit annoyed sky didnt sweep it up they usually do for non british fights. dont think the programme evens starts until about 1ish

DangerGod

Yeah lol. bit annoyed sky didnt sweep it up they usually do for non … Yeah lol. bit annoyed sky didnt sweep it up they usually do for non british fights. dont think the programme evens starts until about 1ish

Wonder if mayweather wanted too much money to fight seeing that the same thing happened with Amir Khan when he wanted more money sky wouldn't pay him so the fight ended up on the primetime ppv channel

Just watched the Tyson Fury fight before, nothing special but was getting interesting before the ref stopped it

Original Poster Banned

NFS

Wonder if mayweather wanted too much money to fight seeing that the same … Wonder if mayweather wanted too much money to fight seeing that the same thing happened with Amir Khan when he wanted more money sky wouldn't pay him so the fight ended up on the primetime ppv channelJust watched the Tyson Fury fight before, nothing special but was getting interesting before the ref stopped it

i watched that aswell, was an unnecessary stoppage to wasn't it. yeah its all about money and i guess primetime must have offered more. ah well, sure there will be a few decent streams around

Original Poster Banned

Evening mass, you staying up ?

Despite being away for a while Floyd should have no problem putting Ortiz down. He's the best pound for pound boxer.

I just want to see him and Pac Man fight. Khan is going to take a few years to step up to Mayweather and when he does Mayweather will boss him. Any more than a few years and Mayweather will have passed it and a Khan win will be down to Mayweather being too old not Khan being too good.

Banned

I'm not going to watch this one tonight.
I'll download it in the morning instead

So any good streams and what time if im gonna stay up should be a good un

Original Poster Banned

massmail666

might do, ive heard it was at 3am our time though?

Bet365 have it down as a 4am start roughly which seems about right for a vegas fight

Original Poster Banned

dtovey89

Despite being away for a while Floyd should have no problem putting Ortiz … Despite being away for a while Floyd should have no problem putting Ortiz down. He's the best pound for pound boxer.I just want to see him and Pac Man fight. Khan is going to take a few years to step up to Mayweather and when he does Mayweather will boss him. Any more than a few years and Mayweather will have passed it and a Khan win will be down to Mayweather being too old not Khan being too good.

I think it will happen next year i really do.

archer1204

No streams yet, just checked and programme starts at 2am

frickin primetime; no wonder five had the pre-match hyep !W

Just imagine if PBF was British . . lol
Edited by: "Punjab" 17th Sep 2011

Banned

archer1204

Best place for boxing I reckon(except for sopcast streams)
boxingguru.eu/sch…tml

Banned

greatest666

Best place for boxing I reckon(except for sopcast … Best place for boxing I reckon(except for sopcast streams)http://boxingguru.eu/schedule.html#

Thanks.

Supermod

4am?! If only the fight could last a couple of hours (maybe not such a good idea!!) it would only then be a little while longer for the rugby.

Original Poster Banned

greatest666

Best place for boxing I reckon(except for sopcast … Best place for boxing I reckon(except for sopcast streams)http://boxingguru.eu/schedule.html#

Thanks will check it out. Just read this which i totally agree with, someone asked if ortiz had a chance tonight.

''In my opinion, yes he does. For a few reasons.

A) He has knocked down every opponent he has faced, even in his losses and draws.
B) Southpaws give Mayweather trouble. Southpaws like Zab Judah and DeMarcus Corley gave Mayweather trouble. Ortiz is a southpaw, who can give him trouble again.
C) He is young. About 10 years younger than Mayweather.

Don't count Ortiz out, he is a young, strong southpaw. I believe that Mayweather will win, but Ortiz will be a challenge and he isn't the easiest opponent for Floyd, so you shouldn't overlook him. I agree that Mayweather and Pacquiao should fight, but Mayweather chose the next best opponent, the number 2 Welterweight according to Ring Magazine, "Vicious" Victor Ortiz.
''

@ over a 5/1 i am going to stick a couple quid on ortiz tonight,just or a little fun. i trust mayweather to do the business, he always does. never been knocked down either.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986

4am?! If only the fight could last a couple of hours (maybe not such a … 4am?! If only the fight could last a couple of hours (maybe not such a good idea!!) it would only then be a little while longer for the rugby.

you not gunna last until 4am then jay? lol

Supermod

DangerGod

you not gunna last until 4am then jay? lol

Ha - not a chance. I am about to drop off any time now. I stupidly set my alarm yesterday for the rugby thinking it was Saturday morning so now I am really struggling.

I hope to wake up in the morning to read that Mayweather took a bit of a beating...although, if he loses I doubt he will fight Pacquaio. Hmmm.....

Original Poster Banned

Brilliant weekend of sport for me, had football today,boxing tonight,football tomorrow and then wrestling tomorrow night

Banned

It's going to be a long night

Banned

I would

anyone got any working links for the fight?

Original Poster Banned

Not yet dont think it starts until 2am

DangerGod

Not yet dont think it starts until 2am

Thought the prematch stuff would be on b4 Can someone when they find a good one send me a link or post on here

You'd have a wife like that if you had offer 100 mill in the bank toI DG!

Original Poster Banned

Hey, if mayweather wants to step in the ring...

Banned

another good stream if anything happens to that one ^ boxingguru.eu/gur…tml

Original Poster Banned

yeah its good if people post a few just incase

Original Poster Banned

shergold

another good stream if anything happens to that one ^ … another good stream if anything happens to that one ^ http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html

i like that stream better thanks

Original Poster Banned

Shut up khan you maggot!

Banned

5am start

Original Poster Banned

shergold

5am start

but did you notice, when the guy put up the info bar on his tv the time said 3.05 for him,instead of 2.05... so maybe depending on where you are watching from they alter the time, he may be in germany etc who are an hour ahead of us

DangerGod

but did you notice, when the guy put up the info bar on his tv the time … but did you notice, when the guy put up the info bar on his tv the time said 3.05 for him,instead of 2.05... so maybe depending on where you are watching from they alter the time, he may be in germany etc who are an hour ahead of us

I hope so lol

Banned

DangerGod

but did you notice, when the guy put up the info bar on his tv the time … but did you notice, when the guy put up the info bar on his tv the time said 3.05 for him,instead of 2.05... so maybe depending on where you are watching from they alter the time, he may be in germany etc who are an hour ahead of us

ah good point. Let's hope

Banned

I see Floyds dad is with him

Banned

Fight coming up next. Pre fights not bad
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions