Biggest bargain

Posted 12th Nov
As everybody knows, Black Friday is coming and I wan to ask you a question. What's the item you are proud of? It could be anything, from biggest bargain you got, from just something completely random. So please share your biggest bargain from Black Friday experience.
Community Updates
12 Comments
The best was there was that glitch on the McDonald's app to get free food. Strangely I can't actually remember what happened but I put on about a stone due to having free McDonald's breakfast lunch and dinner for a week or so.
All my best deals I’ve had are never on Black Friday
38969154-dUWJw.jpg
Amazon, TH jacket for £15.84. They had went up as a lighting deal but they had glitched the price for a few minutes, never thought it would have been honoured but it was

hotukdeals.com/dea…995
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 12th Nov
Best I knew and enjoyed was the first black Friday on Amazon. I got a kitchen aid £125 Nintendo Wii £50 . It was great fun also with clues of what the hidden items were.
Where to start lol.

£200 worth of boohoo man clothing for £5
Fifa 20 -2.99
Echo dot 3rd gen x2 for 99p each
Far cry new dawn for £5 at game
Modern warfare xb1 at game owing me £4.
TH shoes for £20 from £80.
Super dry jumper for 4.36 euros. They missed a 4 while on holiday lol.
And a few more I’ve forgotten
Found me warehouse deals spreadsheet when the 20% offer used to be good at the start.

38969625-zKEB2.jpg
3 free dishwashers from a Homebase kitchen installation
it's a random one but I bought a bike, thought Black Friday was a sign for me to invest in a new one.
Edited by: "PowerDaniel" 14th Nov
I don't know about you guys, but I tend to catch some pretty amazing service discounts. For example, last year, I got this one hotukdeals.com/dea…384 also bought hosting from Hostinger with ~90% discount and ExpressVPN with quite a huge discount as well. This year I am planning to do everything pretty much the same as last year - just wait for the clash of different brands to find the best one for you.
I have never been a deal chaser. Probably just some random shoes or pc game
£2.50 for a king size bed and mattress from debenhams via HUKD several years ago, forgot to use the free delivery code though so it cost me £8.50 for two of them instead of a fiver, I also forgot quidco as well - just my luck Ended up a better deal than I imagined though as we was moving house the day they arrived and I sheared a bolt trying to undo it on our old bed that morning.
Over £1000 worth of stuff from the Hut group for sod all , when they had a Muller Yogurt code comp , that you could enter over and over again , and it would give you a voucher everytime up to £250 I gave £100s of pounds worth of vouchers away .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions