Biggest Store in London

Found 28th May 2012
From your experiences, I was wondering if someone here could kindly suggest the biggest Matalan Store in London (Size and stock wise). I spent whole day today in couple of their stores searching for clothes my size, but no luck.

Yes I do shop Matalan and in times like these I guess there is nothing wrong in being cheap.

Many thanks in advance,
Community Updates
MiscLondon
19 Comments
Banned
What's a 'Matalan'?
choose primark
I pass Leyton Matalan occasionally and looks quite big from the outside.
Original Poster

Fine, you got no answer but that's just rude!

bhara

choose primark

Original Poster

Sry, cant Ebay. You need a bank account and i got not much to open one.

deb8z

Perhaps have a look on Ebay,just had a look and there's over a 1000 new … Perhaps have a look on Ebay,just had a look and there's over a 1000 new items listed.

Original Poster

Wiki says they got 200 stores in UK. You must be from 201st town.

JonnyTwoToes

What's a 'Matalan'?

ring up their head office and ask the question - they will tell you
JonnyTwoToes

What's a 'Matalan'?

Are you serious? oO
Transformers

Are you serious? oO

are you?oO
davidbeckham187

are you?oO

No I'm not serious
I'm just shocked that he didn't know what Matalan was.
desiharry

Sry, cant Ebay. You need a bank account and i got not much to open one.

eye no wut u meen man itz ard out der whn u aint got no bank account bt reemembor wut biggie sed mo moneey mo problemz
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments, but I'm really hoping to get at least a pointer or two. Only got tomorrow to shop as some urgent travel has come up. So, some helping suggestions please!!
supermarkets do reasonably priced clothes
Banned
magicbeans

supermarkets do reasonably priced clothes

You been wearing bin bags again MB?
desiharry

Thanks for the comments, but I'm really hoping to get at least a pointer … Thanks for the comments, but I'm really hoping to get at least a pointer or two. Only got tomorrow to shop as some urgent travel has come up. So, some helping suggestions please!!

The only one I can think of which is a massive store is the one in Beckton. Here's the address:

Unit 3 Beckton Retail Park
Alpine Way
Beckton
E6 6LA

They're open from 10am to 8pm tomorrow by the way.

Hope this helps,
Transformers
Banned
desiharry

Only got tomorrow to shop as some urgent travel has come up. So, some … Only got tomorrow to shop as some urgent travel has come up. So, some helping suggestions please!!

u answered the call bro~?
The biggest Matalan in London is the one in the Docklands, it's on 2 floors. But eff me, its a madness in there, got dragged in there by a mate and after 5 minutes I could take no more and had to go outside and chainsmoke a pack of 10.
I love Matalan. This is my observations of a few stores:

***Dalston (Hackney) Store - Kingsland Shopping Centre, Dalston, E8 2LX = Medium size but not very spacious. I would go here as a last resort.

***Leytonstone Store - 829-837 High Road, Leytonstone, E11 1HH = Large store, reasonable queue length but generally fast service

***Enfield Store - The Brand Centre, Stockingswater Lane, Enfield, EN3 7NJ = Large store, pretty isolated area so its not very crowded

***Wood Green (Clearance) Store - Lymington Avenue, Wood Green, N22 6JA = Large store but don't waste your time here. This is where unwanted stock goes to die.

***Romford Store - 117 North Street, Town Centre, Romford, RM1 1ES = Large store, a bit out of the way and generally not crowded
are you a chubby?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants