Groups

Bigging up the dcx... you are a star.

I posted a query the other day about my sd/sdhc problem. Several people helped me but dcx_badass linked me to a very cheap solution, which arrived this morning and works perfectly. Thank you sir, you are a gent.

12 Comments

not normally mister nice guy but woop yay!

Banned

Collectors item! He's pretty much hated by all around here, but fair play to him for helping you out.

Nice to hear something good for a change. Well done dcx.

good chap

Mod & Ed

Yes he is, I'd like to thank him for the 40 C size batteries he sent to me just for the cost of postage, couldn't leave feedback for him as it was in misc section

Banned

I love dcx.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

Yes he is, I'd like to thank him for the 40 C size batteries he sent to … Yes he is, I'd like to thank him for the 40 C size batteries he sent to me just for the cost of postage, couldn't leave feedback for him as it was in misc section

I saw those batteries too - could've done with them if only they were D not C!! Glad to hear he's a nice guy - I must've missed all the hate...

wishihadadonkey

Yes he is, I'd like to thank him for the 40 C size batteries he sent to … Yes he is, I'd like to thank him for the 40 C size batteries he sent to me just for the cost of postage, couldn't leave feedback for him as it was in misc section

Just came in here to do the same lol.
    Thanks Dcx, batteries arrived and have used 4 already...much appreciated. xx

Good on ya penny, but I bet he didn't make your life easy, cause that's just him

Hey, I think I helped in that thread too!

DLM

I love dcx.

you put a "c" instead of an "i" there

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Thanks guys, glad I helped got some more stuff to give away probably in … Thanks guys, glad I helped got some more stuff to give away probably in december, 2 laptops and a load of micro scooters.

Off to google micro scooters. If it something kids want - I'm in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …127300
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764521
      3. Cat Chat73708
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2530

See more discussions