Groups

BigOffers

I've seen some Belkin 8 socket switchable surge protection leads at BigOffers, 8 quid seems good, however, reading reviews on here it seems BigOffers can be problematic to deal with, and someone mentioned a 'Belkin Fiasco' - so, despite it being a good deal should I swerve?

6 Comments

I have ordered plenty off of them recently and have had no problems whatsoever.

Really. I have heard some bad things about them, hopefully they have got there act together now

I've ordered twice and been let down twice, never again.

is big offers a new cover for "in administration" cdiscount? looks identical?

Original Poster

danmc;7773035

I've ordered twice and been let down twice, never again.

Hmm, that doesn't sound good - care to elaborate on what the problems were mate? - The first reply made me keen to order, not so sure now!

Original Poster

Does anyone else know of a similar off to this then: bigoffers.co.uk/pro…=0&

Somewhere more reliable! - Doesn't have to be that shape but does have to be 8 sockets, switched and surge protected, and I need two

Other than that I saw some other bits and bobs I'd get at the same time, but nothing I'm overly fused with.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991055
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1016
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions