Groups

Bigpockets....

Banned
    There was a recent post for a 120GB MP3 player for £49.99 An absolute bargain - but hey it sold out before I can get one!

Anyway, there was an option on that page to be advised when it came back in stock. So I entered my email address.

Today, I receive one of their mass emails. Looking at the content, there were several items that were worthy of a look. After the 5th item and being told "sorry sold out", what the hell is the point?

Seems they are content on wasting peoples time. Unsubscribe here we come (not that I subscribed in the first place!)

14 Comments

sale doesn't start until 11.59am guv, so check back then :thumbsup:

Banned

because if you read the email the offers aren't going live until 11.59am today, so the fact they are showing out of stock suggests at around 11.59 they will come back into stock

Have fun trying to order anything though, as the server usually crashes when they do these offers

Might have one for sale soon as my son doesn't seem to like it.

link please

REDRANGER86;2117242

link please

hotukdeals.com/ite…616

Amazing bit of kit for the money if it comes back in stock

Anyone received their "Bag of Cra*" What's in it?

rockyfella;2117456

Anyone received their "Bag of Cra*" What's in it?

In the last one I got a Maxell Webcam, a 512mb Aigo MP3 player and 2 USB rechargable AA batteries.

Just looked at some of their laptops and base units, as new means a re con ???

Original Poster Banned

colinsunderland;2117227

because if you read the email the offers aren't going live until 11.59am … because if you read the email the offers aren't going live until 11.59am today, so the fact they are showing out of stock suggests at around 11.59 they will come back into stock

Haha. Well I guess I need to visit Specsavers! :p:whistling:

Thanks also to Cheerleader.:-D

Managed to get several packs of batteries and an Upscaling DVD player. Postage is a bit steep at £7.49!

So all is forgiven Big Pockets!:-D

Should have added this for free delivery:-
    bigpockets.co.uk/pro…501

You would have saved £1 , and had a stocking filler for free.

guv;2117903

Haha. Well I guess I need to visit Specsavers! :p:whistling:Thanks also … Haha. Well I guess I need to visit Specsavers! :p:whistling:Thanks also to Cheerleader.:-DManaged to get several packs of batteries and an Upscaling DVD player. Postage is a bit steep at £7.49!So all is forgiven Big Pockets!

you're welcome guv :thumbsup: shame they haven't got any bags of c**p on sale at the moment while they are doing this sale :-(

THey had the bags of cr*p earlier in the week.. Sold out in a few days though.. Still waiting for mine... Bleeding City Link!

rockyfella;2118300

THey had the bags of cr*p earlier in the week.. Sold out in a few days … THey had the bags of cr*p earlier in the week.. Sold out in a few days though.. Still waiting for mine... Bleeding City Link!

let us know what you get this time :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions