Groups
    EXPIRED

Bigpockets missing order - Help please

I placed my order first order with Bigpockets on 23.08.08. It still says awaiting despatch in the my account section, i have submitted a ticket but i have had no response yet? Anybody else have this problem with them?

7 Comments

my order took about 2 weeks from them recently

Sorry to hear that, please PM me the details and I'll get this resolved ASAP

Oli

Original Poster

Bigpockets;2867672

Sorry to hear that, please PM me the details and I'll get this resolved … Sorry to hear that, please PM me the details and I'll get this resolved ASAPOli

Hi, didn't realise you were on here. I have only just received a reply to my ticket, which is intresting, hopefully it i will arrive soon. Cheers.

Sagor;2867717

Hi, didn't realise you were on here. I have only just received a reply to … Hi, didn't realise you were on here. I have only just received a reply to my ticket, which is intresting, hopefully it i will arrive soon. Cheers.

Whenever I get chance to come on, I do.

You've probably just received a reply because the office is closed Sat & Sun.

Oli

Banned

Bigpockets;2867788

Whenever I get chance to come on, I do. You've probably just received a … Whenever I get chance to come on, I do. You've probably just received a reply because the office is closed Sat & Sun.Oli

I wish the Alliance & Leicester and Npower would come on here.

I am sick of being on hold for these organisations :x

You didn't happen to order a bag of carp, did you?

Original Poster

Abvance;2867896

You didn't happen to order a bag of carp, did you?

no, i don't deliberatly pay for ****, they just sometime turn out to be
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991055
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1016
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions