Groups

Bigpoppaad needs YOU! Yes ... You!

I'm looking for a new Avvy to have permanantly.

Ideas - Mcdonalds Arches on it, username on it and then some animation somehow or whatever.

Anyone who can help will be repped accorindly, and if its amazing, maybe even a lil paypal gift coming your way.

Cheers

Bigpoppaad

24 Comments

I don't have a life on monday nights, perhaps they do.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4534466

I don't have a life on monday nights, perhaps they do.

Neither do I , Tuesdays and Thursdays im busy. Thats about it.:w00t:

Bigpoppaad;4534475

Neither do I , Tuesdays and Thursdays im busy. Thats about it.:w00t:

I do tuesdays, some thursdays, a friday/and or saturday lol how sad do I sound!

Banned

well i suppose thats me in me place, beauty aint everything ya know

I'm quite a regular on here now. Mainly on the FS/FT forum buying c**p i don't really need. And of course i'm beautiful

im a regular i think:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I stated many others, just not seen you all posting on Misc Threads and stuff! Hey miagi =D Hey Sassie =D

Banned

Bigpoppaad;4534593

I stated many others, just not seen you all posting on Misc Threads and … I stated many others, just not seen you all posting on Misc Threads and stuff! Hey miagi =D Hey Sassie =D

so i come under the "many others" now :stocking:

Bigpoppaad;4534593

I stated many others, just not seen you all posting on Misc Threads and … I stated many others, just not seen you all posting on Misc Threads and stuff! Hey miagi =D Hey Sassie =D

evening:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;4534607

so i come under the "many others" now :stocking:

I'm sorry... Please forgive me! PLEASE... PLEASE! I won't sleep with all this guilt building up inside me.

Well I probably will.. But nice its the thought that counts right?

Banned

They are busy spamming their old posts, counselling their husband about their infidelity and learning how to pet a dog.

Original Poster

lumoruk;4534636

They are busy spamming their old posts, counselling their husband about … They are busy spamming their old posts, counselling their husband about their infidelity and learning how to pet a dog.

Nothing out the ordinary then :w00t:

Banned

lumoruk;4534636

They are busy spamming their old posts, counselling their husband about … They are busy spamming their old posts, counselling their husband about their infidelity and learning how to pet a dog.

in that case, im happy to come under the "many others" category, see beauty deffo aint everything :w00t:

Banned

If you love dogs btw you really should go see Marley and Me had me in tears tonight :cry: reminds me of my old work dog **removing spoiler**

Original Poster

lumoruk;4534657

If you love dogs btw you really should go see Marley and Me had me in … If you love dogs btw you really should go see Marley and Me had me in tears tonight :cry: reminds me of my old work dog **removing spoiler**

Read the book =D Got it when i got our lil Golden Labrador. Best book ive ever read tbh. Defoo going to see in pics

Must of been a good 2 years ago now.

Hi Big!

Original Poster

Banana79;4534773

Hi Big!

Hey banana.. Oooo I had a fit banana before, Just ripe..:thumbsup: Hows you?

Bigpoppaad;4534805

Hey banana.. Oooo I had a fit banana before, Just ripe..:thumbsup: Hows … Hey banana.. Oooo I had a fit banana before, Just ripe..:thumbsup: Hows you?

Oooh, thought you were talking about me then, lol! I'm ok, how are you?

Chomp!

Original Poster

Im gooooooood. Had another clashing with he JFK before... Gunna just ignore from now on...

But.. bit bored since there isnt many chatty ppl on!

Wubu2?

Nowt! Just alieviating the boredom of a Monday night!

Bigpoppaad;4534896

Im gooooooood. Had another clashing with he JFK before... Gunna just … Im gooooooood. Had another clashing with he JFK before... Gunna just ignore from now on...But.. bit bored since there isnt many chatty ppl on! Wubu2?

Who? ;-)

Original Poster

Meow.

Pm Nicki for your avi, she is brilliant and did mine. I'm sure she'd oblige. Can I ask where you got your name from?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions