BigWardrobe.com - Finally an EBay Rival???

First of all just want to say I have nothing to do with this site at all, and after getting fed up of Ebay and Pay Pal Fees, was looking for an alternative when I came across a new site called Big Wardrobe which has only been running a short time but has huge potential.

bigwardrobe.com/

Bigwardrobe.com is the new and exciting way to swap things you don't wear for things you will, OR turn your unwanted clothes back into cash.

It's really simple. Add some clothes you don't wear anymore to Bigwardrobe.com and soon you will start receiving offers (swaps, cash or a combination of both) from other members. Join now it's 100% free!

^^ Sorry about the blurb I copied it from the site.

No listing or selling fees, free to join - can't lose.
Plus you can put on your ebay name so people can check your ebay feedback.

I have just signed up and it was quick and easy, read T&C's and seems pretty good. Wasn't sure what section to post this in, so please move if its wrong.

2 Comments

less then 1000 members.....

registered but long to go b4 being as effective as ebay where items sell almost at retail easily

Original Poster

Very true, it has huge potential but does need more members before it can really take off.
Think it's only been going a few weeks though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions