Found 13th Mar 2011
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Whats the pro's and con's?

Is the frame suitable for a 11 and a half stone 6ft male ?

Also would it be easy enough to assemble?

7 Comments

I would like to help you but the thought of another one of you on the roads makes me want to kill you already.

Bye.

Original Poster

I wouldnt ride it on the road dont worry ;-)

Or this one maybe???

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Anyone?

You need to spend £1,000 to £2,000 for a decent bike, if not and you only want to spend £100 to £300 then there all more or less the same. None are much better than the other.

really, and you are making that statement based on?
surely 'decent' is entirely dependent on what kind of usage / expectation the rider will exert on it?
i have ridden loads of different bikes at very varying price levels and I would certinaly not lump all bikes < £1k in the same 'inadequate/rubbish bracket that you infer.

J4GG4

You need to spend £1,000 to £2,000 for a decent bike, if not and you only … You need to spend £1,000 to £2,000 for a decent bike, if not and you only want to spend £100 to £300 then there all more or less the same. None are much better than the other.

Edited by: "dt_matthews" 13th Mar 2011

Original Poster

I'm just gonna use it to get to my dads and maybe a nice ride down the beach, no need to spend that much? Any advice

the carrera range at halfords are good value bikes when bought in the sales, recommend the kraken or vulcan disc bought for £240 in last sale a good bike for the price

Original Poster

I think Im just gona get a cheap one from argos if they have any stock - really dont think Id be using it enough to spend too much! Any thoughts on which one? All the ones with suspension are out Im guessing!

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I tried a muddyfox and I was suited to a 20inch frame - Is this the same with all bike makes?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions