Bike Bottle and Bike 'stuff' for 5 Year Old

Found 18th Jun
My nephew has this bike:

2961597-8h5OW.jpg
He has just had the stabilizers removed and is bike mad (aside from the minor incident at the weekend when he went head first over the handlebars into a field of nettles)!

I want to get him a bike bottle and some of those a spokey dokey things you put on the bike, or well anything bike related. Does anyone know what sort of bottle would fit on it and any other suggestions.
Community Updates
AskBikeFitness
13 Comments
from ebay you can get lights that go in the spokes and make patterns

I used to have 1 when I cycled a lot and it used to draw pacman and stuff, was super cool looking - though perhaps not on someone my age
Pretty sure I've got some of these in the garage, you're welcome to them for the price of postage:

amazon.co.uk/Fuz…MQS
You can also get light up valve caps... how about a siren?

As for bottles, I'm not sure.
miikeyblue8 m ago

You can also get light up valve caps... how about a siren? As for …You can also get light up valve caps... how about a siren? As for bottles, I'm not sure.

A siren my sister would kill me!
miikeyblue10 m ago

Pretty sure I've got some of these in the garage, you're welcome to them …Pretty sure I've got some of these in the garage, you're welcome to them for the price of postage:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuze-FUZ-WHE-Wheel-Writer/dp/B00DQO1MQS

Ooh that looks AMAZING!!!!
murtgurge16 m ago

from ebay you can get lights that go in the spokes and make patternsI used …from ebay you can get lights that go in the spokes and make patternsI used to have 1 when I cycled a lot and it used to draw pacman and stuff, was super cool looking - though perhaps not on someone my age

Can you direct me to the sort of thing you mean on eBay. I've never heard of them before!
rachelandgromit2 m ago

Ooh that looks AMAZING!!!!

Ah it's only for wheels 20 inch and bigger and his bike is only 16 inch.
rachelandgromit9 m ago

Ah it's only for wheels 20 inch and bigger and his bike is only 16 inch.

Ahhh what a shame! Sorry to build your hopes up!
Basic bottle holder in Halfords for £4 which sits in front of the handlebars so will not be a problem if they fall off ... halfords.com/cyc…der

Also ... now they are riding ... encourage mum and dad to get them a better bike when they can. A second hand Frog bike or Specialized are great. Hold their price too, so selling on second hand works out cheaper than buying a BSO, and the kids will enjoy it far more
rachelandgromit25 m ago

Can you direct me to the sort of thing you mean on eBay. I've never heard …Can you direct me to the sort of thing you mean on eBay. I've never heard of them before!

it's the same as that guy posted above, just different designs

there is a lot available from china for cheap
Macdory14 m ago

Basic bottle holder in Halfords for £4 which sits in front of the …Basic bottle holder in Halfords for £4 which sits in front of the handlebars so will not be a problem if they fall off ... http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-accessories/kids-bike-accessories/kids-bike-bottle-holderAlso ... now they are riding ... encourage mum and dad to get them a better bike when they can. A second hand Frog bike or Specialized are great. Hold their price too, so selling on second hand works out cheaper than buying a BSO, and the kids will enjoy it far more

Definitely, he did 10 miles at the weekend down in the Peak District in between the nettle incident so he definitely has the bike bug. That bottle looks perfect!
rachelandgromit1 h, 44 m ago

Definitely, he did 10 miles at the weekend down in the Peak District in …Definitely, he did 10 miles at the weekend down in the Peak District in between the nettle incident so he definitely has the bike bug. That bottle looks perfect!

10 miles is great - especially on a small bike... great thing to get the wee ones into
Got my kids this specialized.com/gb/…645

Was a great bike and only lost a few quid selling second hand. In fact my youngest still has the 24" version.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants