Bike helmet help

Posted 14th Jul 2020
Hi there

Iv put my mountain bike back in working order. However, I need a helmet. Can anyone recommend where to order one from online and what type/make please. Helmet needs to conform to US Snell B90/B95 standard or European standard CE mark test.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Mine are from planet X - incredible value for money. What are you using the bike for?
At the moment il be using it on a cycle path with is tarmac. However, i will be going up into local forestry to ride of the fire tracks including some downhill trails. Thanks
nebno614/07/2020 23:17

Mine are from planet X - incredible value for money. What are you using …Mine are from planet X - incredible value for money. What are you using the bike for?

Agreed, my wife and daughter needed new crash helmets and ordered 2 from PlanetX. They are really good and I'm thinking of getting one from them as my Specialized Propero II is years old now.
I always buy giro as they fit my head shape perfectly, I’d advise trying before buying, I just bought a giro aeon for £89 online, £129 in my LBS. I’d love to support them but can’t afford to pay another £40 for nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text