Groups
    EXPIRED

Bike Rack

Hi i'm after a Bike Rack

If possable would like one that carrys 3 bikes but will consider others

7 Comments

If your looking for a new one, i am giving you a bump as I am intrested in this as well for 2 bikes

where are you i've got one lying in my garden that can take 2 bikes if you want that for free.

elaine32;4685781

where are you i've got one lying in my garden that can take 2 bikes if … where are you i've got one lying in my garden that can take 2 bikes if you want that for free.

Wow thats very nice of you, Rep added for being so
    I am in Nottingham but go to the south east a bit to, so where are you?
    What sort of one is it? For the roof or hatchback? do you know what cars it works with as my GF has a small car (which i cant remember what it is at the mo, dohhhh). and last of all does it have everything needed to fit it?

If the OP does not want it and i live somewhere easy to get to you, i will take it if it fits

it's the hatch back type, unfortunatly im in glasgow.

it still has all the attachments

Original Poster

elaine32;4686091

it's the hatch back type, unfortunatly im in glasgow.it still has all the … it's the hatch back type, unfortunatly im in glasgow.it still has all the attachments

I would love it and I'm a bit closer Newcastle/Gateshead, but think its still a little too far.

You don't by any chance come down this way

Harry21180;4690399

I would love it and I'm a bit closer Newcastle/Gateshead, but think its … I would love it and I'm a bit closer Newcastle/Gateshead, but think its still a little too far.You don't by any chance come down this way

no sorry, i don't.

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread but this is exactly what I am looking for and I'm in Glasgow. Is there any chance you would consider me for the rack, please Elaine? (lol just realised that sounds sordid lol!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone charging cable.916
      2. Wifi extender1115
      3. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33
      4. Music download11

See more discussions