Bike Recommendation

Found 9th Sep 2017
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask your advice on buying a new bike.
I am after a good value budget bike, after my bike was stolen yesterday.

I have a small budget of £200, which I understated is not much.

However, I only cycle short distances, ie a daily commute to work which is about a 15 minute cycle, and short distances into the town etc.

I would ideally want a hybrid bke.

The one I am tempted with is this one:
halfords.com/cyc…ike

But if anyone could recommend another one within budget I would consider it.
I live in Enfield London, and have checked Ebay etc.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Go and have a look at decathlon. Chingford branch isn't far.
GAVINLEWISHUKD18 m ago

Go and have a look at decathlon. Chingford branch isn't far.

Thanks for the link, I am now considering this bike aswell. Although it is not available in branch

decathlon.co.uk/elo…tml
allsa00112 m ago

Thanks for the link, I am now considering this bike aswell. Although it is …Thanks for the link, I am now considering this bike aswell. Although it is not available in branchhttps://www.decathlon.co.uk/elops-500-classic-bike-black-id_8378492.html#

Pop in and have a look at what bikes they have. Sometimes that have demo bikes even when they have no stock to sell. Might be end of line though.

Have a look at the riverside 500. It's over budget by £30. But do see a few commuters using them.
Does it have to be brand new? If you're on a tighter budget and concerned about further thefts I'd personally consider second hand. Loads of people get rid of decent bikes and you could get a better bike at a fraction of the cost. Check eBay, gumtree, Facebook marketplace etc and maybe you'll get lucky.
Carrea subway I had one paid about £200 cracking bike and hybrid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants