Found 11th Aug 2007
Anyone know were to get some stabilisers for a child's bike? I have looked on Halfords site, but none showing...

1. Ask
  2. Bike
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bike
7 Comments

Try Argos They Definetely Have Sold Them In Past
argos.co.uk/web…y=5

Original Poster

SpecialK

Try Argos They Definetely Have Sold Them In Past … Try Argos They Definetely Have Sold Them In Past http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500000701&langId=-1&searchTerms=STABILISER&go.x=8&go.y=5

Thank you...

Hi if you are still after some stabiliers and cannot get any I do have a set I can let you have if you pay for P and P just about to take off daughters bike which she has used 6 times pm me if you still need some.

Re. stabilisers.

If you want your child to learn to ride quickly, don't use stabilisers. Take off the pedals and let them get used to scooting around. They will soon get their balance. Replace the pedals and they will be on their way.

We bought some in Toysrus a few years ago.

Original Poster

Thanks guys.....

termite

Re. stabilisers.If you want your child to learn to ride quickly, don't … Re. stabilisers.If you want your child to learn to ride quickly, don't use stabilisers. Take off the pedals and let them get used to scooting around. They will soon get their balance. Replace the pedals and they will be on their way.

thats a spot on tip. works a treat. i used to say it to everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1655
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226652
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1118
    4. word association Game74244921

See more discussions