BIKER TRIES TO SCAM CAR DRIVER

23 replies
23 Comments

yet another reason why cameras should be fitted to cars.

It's a hilarious video, but a lot of the news stories are saying the whole thing was staged.

I can't see it via the mobile app but I've seen it on Facebook. The way he throws himself on the car is hilarious but as soon as the woman says it's on camera he sprints off

kick_u_in_the_nuts

BIKER TRIES TO SCAM CAR DRIVER

Same footage debated yesterday hotukdeals.com/tag/ask…727

The type of people we import into this country eh!

AndyRoyd

Same footage debated yesterday … Same footage debated yesterday http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/ask/should-insurance-companies-give-free-cameras-drivers-2740727

soz didn't see your comment until after posting

Think the car driver is Peter Stringfellow 31460125-n2dz2.jpg
Edited by: "gazdoubleu" 15th Jul

Dash camera that records audio?

I use dailyroads from appstore, free.

MIDURIX

Yes most do.

Bo0td

More here.

That's mainly Asia predominantly China and almost a daily occurrence as are the suicides by diving under HGV's, as are the uncaring motorists who see or cause an accident and just drive off.

I'm glad the majority of UK citizens are law abiding, caring individuals who take responsibility - can't say the same for most Asian countries

MIDURIX

Mine does.

Destard

Mine does.

Mine too even though its cheapo £40 one. It handy to prove you weren't distracted by talking away to passengers at the point of collision.

Shame the world has come to this, sad times when everything we do has to be filmed and recorded, not long before insurance say "do you have the footage?" "No"" sorry your not covered" ..

shadey12

I use dailyroads from appstore, free.

Really, can't find the app..

Typical biker!

Sambat59 m ago

Just type it, dailyroads.

Sambat

Here

anyone got a recommendation on a phone mount which attaches securely to the dash board and not the windscreen? ones I've tried to mount to the dash just don't stick, even with the suction as they are designed to attach to the glass. though I have seen some drivers with the mounts attached to the plastic dash so it can go centrally and record everything in proportion. thanks

shauneco

Here

Ah, was looking on App Store, damn.

tempt

The type of people we import into this country eh!

??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    2. word association Game74244904
    3. Add one, leave one game54415428
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176

See more discussions