Expired

Bill Bailey mickey mouse t shirt on qi last week. Where can you get it??

Found 25th Sep 2011
Hey all. I watched QI last week, or week before and bill bailey was on wearing what i thought was a pretty cool mickey mouse t shirt which was his face made out of paint splashes. Anyone see it? I wanted to know where you would buy that tshirt.

Thanks in advance folks

G
Community Updates
12 Comments
didn't see it but if you google images for mickey mouse paint splashes there are quite a few results - maybe check that way?
Original Poster
It was nearly that one but it was just his face but thanks for the heads up on this scrumpypaul and choc1969.
ggmurray

It was nearly that one but it was just his face but thanks for the heads … It was nearly that one but it was just his face but thanks for the heads up on this scrumpypaul and choc1969.

you sure ?

youtube.com/wat…ted
Anyone know where you can buy that tshirt, there's no purchase link on the above
Original Poster
Couldnt find anywhere to buy it myself. It looks pretty cool though. Unless anyone knows Mr bailey himself and can ask him lol
DJ1984

Anyone know where you can buy that tshirt, there's no purchase link on … Anyone know where you can buy that tshirt, there's no purchase link on the above

Try this ... disneybymark.com/201…23/ ???
I will try to find out where you can buy one.
Please someone find where to buy it)
please please please =)
I can't seem to find a purchase link, but I do know that the shirt part of a contest run by Uniqlo: http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/corp/pressrelease/2010/08/uniqlo_2011_ut_grand_prix_mick.html

Bill Bailey said so on his twitter. I don't know if it's won and will definitely be made by them, but he said that was where he got it. I can't find it on their site so if anybody has better luck, let me know!
He worn it on the one show last week and something for the weekend haha

Money a little short Bill?
Was a prototype but knock offs on ebay US : Item No 360397967071
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants