Found 25th Feb
after seeing a post for two way radios I dug out a pair of binatone terrain 550 two way radios, they haven't been used for at least 5 years. The rechargeable battery packs do not hold much charge so can I simply insert 4AAA batteries into each handset? or do I need to buy similar packs @ £14.99?

1. Ask
  2. Binatone
2 Comments

if they fit they should work but looks like u will need to join them together if u know what I mean but the price is around half what u say 8 quid or less if u look at online for long enough.

Original Poster

MynameisM

if they fit they should work but looks like u will need to join them … if they fit they should work but looks like u will need to join them together if u know what I mean but the price is around half what u say 8 quid or less if u look at online for long enough.

thx for your reply, I have looked but I reckon your £8 quote is for one battery, my £14.99 was for 2.
if ordinary AAA batteries work in handset? the only benefit I see of buying the battery pack is the ability to recharge from handset?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226655
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3475
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620

See more discussions