9 Comments

Played twice, won nothing. You?

Original Poster Banned

nowt playing now did you ear her on that box game what a muppet

Original Poster Banned

what with the trophys that not united

or is it picture too small

Banned

Is this the same rules as ordinary bingo? As in, you can win 1 line, 2 lines or house?

If so, think sensibly, it's televised nationally, by a company that is as trustworthy as a frayed rope is for absailing. If you particulary want bingo, make use of the free vouchers and play during the night online. That way there is a high chance of a small win. Likewise, play during the day for a low chance of a large win.

Original Poster Banned

Mr. Jangles;2639154

Is this the same rules as ordinary bingo? As in, you can win 1 line, 2 … Is this the same rules as ordinary bingo? As in, you can win 1 line, 2 lines or house?If so, think sensibly, it's televised nationally, by a company that is as trustworthy as a frayed rope is for absailing. If you particulary want bingo, make use of the free vouchers and play during the night online. That way there is a high chance of a small win. Likewise, play during the day for a low chance of a large win.

lol it passes time

danby jason;2639144

what with the trophys that not unitedor is it picture too small

Yep, it's United!

I watch it often, but never played. Where do they get all the money from if everyone plays for free?

i have played since in started, and after a few days won £5 for having the number on the card, but nothing since then, i also would like to know if anyone has won on a line or full house.

Original Poster Banned

trying again tonight to win
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions