Groups

bingo post yesterday

there was a post yesterday saying free £10 when you sign up no deposit required and i joined and then played but now i cant remember the site and it dosnt seem to be on hotdeals no more anyone know wht site was

7 Comments

Original Poster

help please anyone im bored

Yea i did sign up to that one and won £40 and was going to go back onto it toady but i cant remember either!

I havent even got a email from them so cannot trace it thro that!

Does anyone know??

Original Poster

lol i won too but only £9 but still would like to play glad im not the only one thought it would of still been on hotdeals

Was it daily record bingo ?

Original Poster

oh my god your a genius many thanks ive been trying to find out all day finally play the game yay many thanks again

princess_moomoo

Yea i did sign up to that one and won £40 and was going to go back onto … Yea i did sign up to that one and won £40 and was going to go back onto it toady but i cant remember either!I havent even got a email from them so cannot trace it thro that!Does anyone know??

Withdraw it all now and quit while you're ahead, you'll only go and lose it all. :thumbsup:

Ok i will! Honest! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1419
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767180
      3. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.46
      4. word association Game73844453

See more discussions