Groups
    EXPIRED

Bio Oil

Banned
    Hi there all. I want to purchase some Bio Oil, but it is very expensive in the shops. Does anyone know of a good deal please? Many thanks

8 Comments

[url]www.chemist-direct.co.uk[/url] or something sells it a little cheaper

There is a high street shop called "savers" and they do their own equivalent and it is about £3. Its exactly the same - even the packaging looks the same.

home bargains had it on offer a while back for less than half the price.

Has anyone used this and seen any noticable difference? My son had chicken pox almost a year ago and I was recommended proper cocoa butter to help with the scars which are still quite marked. (not sunken and not due to scratching ). But I'm wondering if this might help as a few people have suggested it. Any feedback appreciated. Niki

Original Poster Banned

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate it.

Niki - My boyfriend had a cycling accident and had some very bad scars on his arms and legs. He found that Bio oil was very effective. I have some recent acne scars on my face and so want to give it a try myself. I hope your son's skin improves soon. Aggie x

I had an op on 21 Feb on my foot, I had staples to stitch it, so the scar was quite bad, I have been using this oil and it is great even my surgeon commented on how good the scar looks for its age. I am due to have the same op on the other foot in a couple of months and have been advised to use it before the op too to get the skin prepared. I have only bought it from Boots (not much help sorry!) but they do regularly have deals on it, and I used the code from the other post on a £30 spend and got the 1000 points back.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…adv

chas76;2057764

I had an op on 21 Feb on my foot, I had staples to stitch it, so the scar … I had an op on 21 Feb on my foot, I had staples to stitch it, so the scar was quite bad, I have been using this oil and it is great even my surgeon commented on how good the scar looks for its age. I am due to have the same op on the other foot in a couple of months and have been advised to use it before the op too to get the skin prepared. I have only bought it from Boots (not much help sorry!) but they do regularly have deals on it, and I used the code from the other post on a £30 spend and got the 1000 points back.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/180894/1000-extra-points-on-your-boots-adv

I was going to say something earlier but at my local boots yesterday they had a main display where the do offers and they were putting bio oil out looked on the website but couldnt see anything but might be worth checking instore:thumbsup:

I went to Poundland yesterday I bought something called Rescue Oil which is in a very similar box to Bio Oil and says it does the same sort of thing eg scars, wrinkles, spots etc I don't know if its a regular thing they have.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1520
      2. Best supermarket Disaronno?88
      3. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)11
      4. Sky34

See more discussions