Biodegradable wet wipes

Posted 24th Jan
Has anyone here had much experience with biodegradable wet wipes? Which is the most affordable option and are they any good?

Our second child is arriving soon and we'd like to use biodegradable wipes but they seem to be at least £2 a pack compared to 50p a pack for normal wipes!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Is reusable an option? Cheeky wipes seem to be really popular for a lot of people.
I think boots do their own biodegradable wipes for under a £ a pack? Good luck
Edited by: "karenhart" 24th Jan
karenhart24/01/2020 19:55

Is reusable an option? Cheeky wipes seem to be really popular for a lot of …Is reusable an option? Cheeky wipes seem to be really popular for a lot of people. I think boots do their own biodegradable wipes for under a £ a pack? Good luck

Thank you, I hadn't even considered reusable wipes! Which leads me to consider reusable nappies as well. Last time I ruled it out but I have no idea why!
edanfalls24/01/2020 21:17

Thank you, I hadn't even considered reusable wipes! Which leads me to …Thank you, I hadn't even considered reusable wipes! Which leads me to consider reusable nappies as well. Last time I ruled it out but I have no idea why!

Reusable nappies are amazing these days. Definitely worth looking into
If not Jackson Reece wet wipes are great, they are often on offer at amazon and sometimes supermarkets, you can get 12 packs of the un scented ones for £12 with amazon fresh, I have used them for both my kids and atill sometimes buy a few packets to carry around... really like them
They are called kinder by nature
Edited by: "LillyM" 25th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants