BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.

Found 22nd Aug 2017
So 2K also announced a BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Priced at $199.99 and releasing on November 14th in the states only...so far

It includes a copy of BioShock: The Collection, as well as an 11.9-inch high statue, modelled after the original game’s iconic box art, featuring a motorised drill and light-up components as well as Big Daddy and Little Sister audio clips from the game.

2770369-x8PT5.jpg
Cant believe it's been 10 years since BioShock was released.

Link

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

The cost of these things is getting crazy

Another release? Geeze...

Bioshock 1 and 2 were amazing but Infinite was pretty poor IMO. I hated not having all my weapons and tonics weren't as fun. The game seemed much more linear too and I did get 1000 in it so still enjoyed it but was not the same.

Original Poster

SDLiam2 h, 38 m ago

Another release? Geeze...Bioshock 1 and 2 were amazing but Infinite was …Another release? Geeze...Bioshock 1 and 2 were amazing but Infinite was pretty poor IMO. I hated not having all my weapons and tonics weren't as fun. The game seemed much more linear too and I did get 1000 in it so still enjoyed it but was not the same.

Never got round to playing Infinite, but yes i totally agree 1 & 2 where amazing.

Wish that Minerva's Den went on sale occasionally though.....I'd love to try it but for 2 hours of content I'm less than keen to pay more than what I paid for the other 3 games combined.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions