Groups

Bioshock 2.. Any good?

I loved the original Bioshock, Is Bioshock 2 any good?

Where is the cheapest place to get it from and is it worth getting the rapture edition from zavvi? (it was £31.99 at lunchtime for 360, now up to £35 as i was at work i couldn't buy it :?)

5 Comments

yeah it's brilliant, i loved the first one and the second one is just as good, playing as a big daddy

Original Poster

souljacker;7797106

yeah it's brilliant, i loved the first one and the second one is just as … yeah it's brilliant, i loved the first one and the second one is just as good, playing as a big daddy

Id imagine it would be! well hopefully anyway, Hwere is the cheapest place to get it/ is spending 35 on the rapture edition worth it?

Jetpac;7797275

Id imagine it would be! well hopefully anyway, Hwere is the cheapest … Id imagine it would be! well hopefully anyway, Hwere is the cheapest place to get it/ is spending 35 on the rapture edition worth it?

£33.95@ shopto shopto.net/XBO…tml

or £32.89 @ simply games simplygames.com/inf…967

its amazing, really loved the first one and this is just as good,

I wouldn't say that it is just as good, it is good though but the first one was basically a masterpiece in my opinion.

Where as the first one had more of a survival horror element to it though (ala System Shock 2) this one is more strategic and seems to have taken a leaf out of Fallout 3's book so I suppose it all depends on what you prefer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions