Bioshock 2 Dispatched (zavvi)

Anyone else had this yet? Seems a bit early for it to be sent out, obviously not complaining though!

37 Comments

Really, wow any good?

They time it to come on the day or day before release.

Got dispatched yesterday 3-5 days i.e. friday, sat or monday

Original Poster

mrman007;7745017

Really, wow any good?

Havnt actually got it yet dude, but if it comes earlier ill let you know:thumbsup:

deathtrap3000;7745024

They time it to come on the day or day before release.

yeh i know but even so thought that was a bit early.

winifer;7745131

Got dispatched yesterday 3-5 days i.e. friday, sat or monday

yours with zavvi aswell mate?

I'm waiting on mine from Shopto..........and my free Little Sister figure. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;7748271

I'm waiting on mine from Shopto..........and my free Little Sister … I'm waiting on mine from Shopto..........and my free Little Sister figure. :-D

cool didnt realise they were giving those away. zavvi owed me a 10% discount so that clinched it for me otherwise would have looked around for stuff like that.

manchesterjim;7748301

cool didnt realise they were giving those away. zavvi owed me a 10% … cool didnt realise they were giving those away. zavvi owed me a 10% discount so that clinched it for me otherwise would have looked around for stuff like that.

It was a clincher for me to go with my Big Daddy figure :oops: :oops: and £34 isn't a bad price i thought.

here it is:

http://uk2.shopto.net/shopto/overlays/corner-free-littlesister.png

Original Poster

Syzable;7748320

It was a clincher for me to go with my Big Daddy figure :oops: :oops: and … It was a clincher for me to go with my Big Daddy figure :oops: :oops: and £34 isn't a bad price i thought.here it is:

lol big daddies are the coolest things since sliced bread though. wouldnt pay anymore for figures or bonus stuff as its not my thing but to get something for free would be cool. really went off the idea of Bioshock 2 after i heard they had multiplayer even tho the first one is easily one of my fave games. but it looks like theyve done a quality job with multiplayer

manchesterjim;7748357

lol big daddies are the coolest things since sliced bread though. wouldnt … lol big daddies are the coolest things since sliced bread though. wouldnt pay anymore for figures or bonus stuff as its not my thing but to get something for free would be cool. really went off the idea of Bioshock 2 after i heard they had multiplayer even tho the first one is easily one of my fave games. but it looks like theyve done a quality job with multiplayer

I was the same at first........i thought multiplayer would ruin it. I just hope that the single player holds up to the last game as it's one of my top 5 games.

Original Poster

Syzable;7748373

I was the same at first........i thought multiplayer would ruin it. I … I was the same at first........i thought multiplayer would ruin it. I just hope that the single player holds up to the last game as it's one of my top 5 games.

looks like it will mate ive seen a few vids. look for the 15 min one on google (15 minutes of bioshock 2 its called). the guy playing is an absolute plank but the game looks amazing. hack tool/hacking/weapons/enemies/plasmids/lil sisters/big daddies all shown in it plus the graphics look superb.

Zavvi have been told off for listing it as despatching now...saw the story on MCV earlier, but can't get the link for it now (work firewall blocks it).

]http//ww…row

This the link your on about?

I purchased the original (steelbook with big daddy ltd edition) on release day... and it's still in the cellophane... needless to say I'll hold back on getting number 2!

Original Poster

winifer;7749175

]http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37443/Zavvi-in-new-street-date-rowThis the … ]http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37443/Zavvi-in-new-street-date-rowThis the link your on about?

just read it. 4 days before release! sweeeeeeeet

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;7749055

Zavvi have been told off for listing it as despatching now...saw the … Zavvi have been told off for listing it as despatching now...saw the story on MCV earlier, but can't get the link for it now (work firewall blocks it).

zavvi havnt mate. the hut have. it just says that zavvi were told off for a similar thing for MW2. either way it doesnt bother me ill hopefully get it 4 days before release like the other lucky sods in that article!

manchesterjim;7749593

zavvi havnt mate. the hut have. it just says that zavvi were told off for … zavvi havnt mate. the hut have. it just says that zavvi were told off for a similar thing for MW2. either way it doesnt bother me ill hopefully get it 4 days before release like the other lucky sods in that article!

Zavvi are part of The Hut Group (as are the hut themselves, sendit and woolworths amongst others) therefore in effect it is the same thing.

Original Poster

TheShinyDemon;7749915

Zavvi are part of The Hut Group (as are the hut themselves, sendit and … Zavvi are part of The Hut Group (as are the hut themselves, sendit and woolworths amongst others) therefore in effect it is the same thing.

ahh didnt kno that

Woolworths are littlewoods not hut as they are part of the shop direct group not the HUT group

Mine was dispatched yesterday also! =D
If we're lucky we'll get it tomorrow, lol.

Original Poster

Jammy1812;7750294

Mine was dispatched yesterday also! =DIf we're lucky we'll get it … Mine was dispatched yesterday also! =DIf we're lucky we'll get it tomorrow, lol.

I'd be an extremely happy boy if that was the case:-D

mine was dispatched yesterday from hmv, i doubt that will turn up early though..

winifer;7750134

Woolworths are littlewoods not hut as they are part of the shop direct … Woolworths are littlewoods not hut as they are part of the shop direct group not the HUT group

Well, they use the same infrastructure as the others so its the same difference.

thehutgroup.com/new…ne/

TheShinyDemon;7750946

Well, they use the same infrastructure as the others so its the same … Well, they use the same infrastructure as the others so its the same difference.http://www.thehutgroup.com/news/hut-helps-bring-woolworths-online/

Thats only one part of the site though. Difference between the hut group and shop direct group is that one is likely to recharge you for vouchers a few months down the line and other lot won't.
Thus meaning the hut is better than shop direct

Banned

well done for announcing this.

now any zavvi reps will delay the order

muppot

kapows;7752437

well done for announcing this.now any zavvi reps will delay the … well done for announcing this.now any zavvi reps will delay the ordermuppot

lol sure they will...

muppot lol

kapows;7752437

well done for announcing this.now any zavvi reps will delay the … well done for announcing this.now any zavvi reps will delay the ordermuppot

How can they delay it when it has already been dispatched :whistling:

kapows;7752437

yeah of course they will :roll:

ans what's a muppot?:?

Original Poster

kapows;7752437

lol brilliant well done mate. :thumbsup:

try to think before you post a comment next time it tends to work a whole lot better

Game have took my money not dispatched yet I dont think so.

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;7753333

Game have took my money not dispatched yet I dont think so.

ssshhhhhhh. your order will be delayed on purpose if you mention it on a deals website. how do you not already know that? muppot

Was this guy calling me a muppot?

I am honoured..... xx

anybodies come today?

Original Poster

TheShinyDemon;7757290

Was this guy calling me a muppot?I am honoured..... xx

not sure who he meant dude, either way hes got the mental capacity of a corkscrew.

winifer;7758627

anybodies come today?

nope fingers crossed for tomoz!

My copy of Bioshock 2 from Zavvi arrived today. 1 day early!!!! anyone else get theirs?

hypnoticstate;7784414

My copy of Bioshock 2 from Zavvi arrived today. 1 day early!!!! anyone … My copy of Bioshock 2 from Zavvi arrived today. 1 day early!!!! anyone else get theirs?

Got my collectors edition earlier. Have listened to the vinyl and have read most of the art book. Also just finished installing it to my hdd.

I might go and get it tomorrow, assuming its not 40 quid. I was going to hold because I think the price will drop fast but I cant be bothered waiting.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...912
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763956
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions