Groups

Bioshock better on 360 or ps3

not sure which format to get it on only a couple of £s between them which do you reccomend?
    thanks

10 Comments

I thought it was better on the 360 but thats cos i like the incentive of the achievement points ;D

chralph;3774241

I thought it was better on the 360 but thats cos i like the incentive of … I thought it was better on the 360 but thats cos i like the incentive of the achievement points ;D

lol me 2:-D:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chralph;3774241

I thought it was better on the 360 but thats cos i like the incentive of … I thought it was better on the 360 but thats cos i like the incentive of the achievement points ;D

Sheep87;3774278

lol me 2:-D:thumbsup:

lol i suppose although theres trophies on the ps3 not as good i know :thumbsup:

Its was made for the xbox 360 so i would choose the 360?

i dont like bioshock. it just didnt appeal to me.

I have played it on the PC and it knocks the spots off both Xbox360 and PS3..................

Depends what you're more interested in, the 360 version has slightly better textures/framerate IMO (I've completed it on both) but the PS3 has some extra content. Personally out of the two I'd go for the 360 version because it plays marginally better, is cheaper, and I hate the PS3 controller in FPS games.

...If you have a good PC however, that version is better than both.

I agree with James123 the Xbox360 is better, I think the Xbox is a really good games console..

To really get the benefits from a pc you need at least an Nvidia 8800gt which is around the same price as the basic Xbox.

Ally

Was made for the Xbox 360/PC

PS3 version is what it is: a port.

I would always go with the native version(Xbox 360)

Apart from gta4 most games run (although only slightly in some cases) better on the xbox 360. However the ps3 has the extra content and I prefer the controller. Doesn't make that much a difference.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions