Groups

Birds no longer singing, sun has gone into hiding..........it must be GOOD EVENING

Morning all...........been up now for an hour but no-one talking on here...............so i'll talk to myself. lol

139 Comments

yeah..worst part of that is when you answer yourself back and disagree with yourself :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6141178

yeah..worst part of that is when you answer yourself back and disagree … yeah..worst part of that is when you answer yourself back and disagree with yourself :?

Good morning. :-D

IS that not normal then. :? Is that why i get weird looks on the street??? :w00t:

Syzable;6141179

Good morning. :-DIS that not normal then. :? Is that why i get weird … Good morning. :-DIS that not normal then. :? Is that why i get weird looks on the street??? :w00t:

Of course its normal....its just frustrating when you disagree with yourself and an argument follows :-(

:-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6141198

Of course its normal....its just frustrating when you disagree with … Of course its normal....its just frustrating when you disagree with yourself and an argument follows :-(:-D

Thank god for that. :-D

Banned

its a great morning and I will off out in a mo to make a few peoples morning even better ..:w00t:....

Original Poster

dog_cop;6141280

its a great morning and I will off out in a mo to make a few peoples … its a great morning and I will off out in a mo to make a few peoples morning even better ..:w00t:....

Bonus. :-D

Hope Axo hasn't had his breakfast. :w00t:

Banned

Syzable;6141179

Good morning. :-DIS that not normal then. :? Is that why i get weird … Good morning. :-DIS that not normal then. :? Is that why i get weird looks on the street??? :w00t:

I think that happens for other reasons!:w00t:

Banned

Syzable;6141282

Bonus. :-DHope Axo hasn't had his breakfast. :w00t:

I thought I might go looking to see who is having a chat while travelling along the highways and by ways :x

Original Poster

guv;6141285

I think that happens for other reasons!:w00t:

Is this about me abstaining clothes for the last 3 years???

Ohhhh here's where you are:-D

Original Poster

deb8z;6141534

Ohhhh here's where you are:-D

Morning Sis :-D

I'm half asleep now.........been up ages. :x lol

I'm not in a good mood

Last time i looked at my phone it was 2.15 am,then i woke up at 5 and then 7

Finally dropped off again and the postman knocks on the door at 7.45 and wakes me up with a bloody free energy monitor i ordered on here weeks ago arghhhhhhhhh

Mornin all ...a day off work so i'm off to start my long weekend woop woop

Original Poster

deb8z;6141567

I'm not in a good moodLast time i looked at my phone it was 2.15 am,then … I'm not in a good moodLast time i looked at my phone it was 2.15 am,then i woke up at 5 and then 7Finally dropped off again and the postman knocks on the door at 7.45 and wakes me up with a bloody free energy monitor i ordered on here weeks ago arghhhhhhhhh

Dohhhhhhhh!!!!

Me and Sammy were sat up at 3:30am listening to some domestic outside. :lol: After 20 mins i got fed up and went out for a fag and told them to sod off..............did the trick as it went quiet.

queenlush;6141581

Mornin all ...a day off work so i'm off to start my long weekend woop woop

Oooo you're going to the Pride thingy tomoz aren't ya,i've never been,have fun:thumbsup:

Syzable;6141582

Dohhhhhhhh!!!!Me and Sammy were sat up at 3:30am listening to some … Dohhhhhhhh!!!!Me and Sammy were sat up at 3:30am listening to some domestic outside. :lol: After 20 mins i got fed up and went out for a fag and told them to sod off..............did the trick as it went quiet.

Darren emailed me at 4am so noboby has had much sleep lol

Original Poster

deb8z;6141599

Darren emailed me at 4am so noboby has had much sleep lol

lol......i should have rang him. Bet he's having fun at work today then. :-D

Banned

grrrr paperwork..:x

Now i've just dropped my eye drops behind the radiator and they are stuck arghhhhhhhh ffs i'm going back to bed lol

Original Poster

dog_cop;6141621

grrrr paperwork..:x

Origami?? :-D

Morning Sy! x x x

Beautiful blue skies here too x x

Been up since six but have been busy having a shower and making my lil man happy lol xx

Original Poster

deb8z;6141625

Now i've just dropped my eye drops behind the radiator and they are stuck … Now i've just dropped my eye drops behind the radiator and they are stuck arghhhhhhhh ffs i'm going back to bed lol

Why have you got eyedrops anywhere near the radiator??? :?:? lol

Morning COM:)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6141630

Morning Sy! x x xBeautiful blue skies here too x x Been up since six but … Morning Sy! x x xBeautiful blue skies here too x x Been up since six but have been busy having a shower and making my lil man happy lol xx

Morning CoM x

I see you had a late 'un on here this morning in the 3am thread. You must be knackered.

Syzable;6141635

Why have you got eyedrops anywhere near the radiator??? :?:? lol

I've not had the heating on for 6 months so in the meantime i've been using it as a shelf in my bedroom,lots of crap left on top of it lol

Syzable;6141644

Morning CoM xI see you had a late 'un on here this morning in the 3am … Morning CoM xI see you had a late 'un on here this morning in the 3am thread. You must be knackered.

I've had about an hours sleep lol

am fine though xx

This morning we have an "awful morning " thread and this one...... another north/south divide lol

again............good morning x

Original Poster

deb8z;6141647

I've not had the heating on for 6 months so in the meantime i've been … I've not had the heating on for 6 months so in the meantime i've been using it as a shelf in my bedroom,lots of crap left on top of it lol

You won't need it on in there this winter either. :w00t: :lol:

deb8z;6141636

Morning COM:)

Good morning hunnipie, congratulations on your location :w00t:

bitseylango;6141658

Mornin gorgeous, how you doin? xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6141653

I've had about an hours sleep lolam fine though xxThis morning we have an … I've had about an hours sleep lolam fine though xxThis morning we have an "awful morning " thread and this one...... another north/south divide lol

Aye.......it's grim oop norf. :lol:

An hours sleep and i'd be dead. lol...........i think i'll be having a nice afternoon doze on the settee today :-D

bitseylango;6141658

Morning Bits xxx

Are you missing your little mate? :-(

ClarityofMind;6141663

Good morning hunnipie, congratulations on your location :w00t:

Thank you COM,i've not shared my house for 3 years so it will seem a bit errrr strange at first but exciting at the same time hehe

Syzable;6141661

You won't need it on in there this winter either. :w00t: :lol:

Are you being rude :giggle:

ClarityofMind;6141666

Mornin gorgeous, how you doin? xxx

doin just fine thanks COM.....got a cheeky grin on my face this morning

Syzable;6141669

Morning Bits xxxAre you missing your little mate? :-(

I am.......but not for long, meeting him in the woods this afternoon :-D

deb8z;6141672

Thank you COM,i've not shared my house for 3 years so it will seem a bit … Thank you COM,i've not shared my house for 3 years so it will seem a bit errrr strange at first but exciting at the same time hehe

awww it must be wonderful babes xx

You'll have to get that radiator sorted out though lol!

Syzable;6141669

Aye.......it's grim oop norf. :lol:An hours sleep and i'd be dead. … Aye.......it's grim oop norf. :lol:An hours sleep and i'd be dead. lol...........i think i'll be having a nice afternoon doze on the settee today

Sy you're gettin a lazy bum lol :-D

Original Poster

deb8z;6141675

Are you being rude :giggle:

Moi??? :whistling:

bitseylango;6141676

I am.......but not for long, meeting him in the woods this afternoon

I was talking about the dog. :w00t: ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6141684

Sy you're gettin a lazy bum lol :-D

Getting??? That's slander.............i've always been one. :lol:

bitseylango;6141676

doin just fine thanks COM.....got a cheeky grin on my face this morning … doin just fine thanks COM.....got a cheeky grin on my face this morning :pI am.......but not for long, meeting him in the woods this afternoon :-D

I can imagine your pretty face with a cheeky grin too... enjoy seeing the lil doggy today ;-)

Syzable;6141685

I was talking about the dog. :w00t: ;-)

so was I :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions