Birkenstock Arizona - What's the best price and store for this?

Posted 7th Jun 2020
Keen to get a pair of Birkenstock Arizona's for the house, ideally in leather. I seem to spending money every year for either a pair that lasts a year or wears out in 6 months. I have had enough.

A part of me thinks an all EVA version would be cheaper but I am really after a code sole so maybe all leather. After all, we spend a fair bit of time pottering around the house so we should look after our feet
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
What have you found by searching so far?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 7th Jun
Around £50 - £60

I went to Zurich in January to visit a friend and we crossed over to Germany where Birkenstocks were 35 euros and I have been kicking myself ever since for not snapping those up!!
They are €39.99 (for size 40 and 41) on Amazon Germany. So about £36.70.
GAVINLEWISHUKD07/06/2020 22:42

They are €39.99 (for size 40 and 41) on Amazon Germany. So about £36.70.

I cannot find these mysterious 39.99 ones. Are they leather ones?
ellenw08/06/2020 08:21

£43.20 @ Debenhams …£43.20 @ Debenhams https://www.debenhams.com/search/birkenstock/sale?sid=-discounted_percentagewith 10% off code https://discountcode.dailymail.co.uk/debenhams

Good find! Thanks
Limited choices with my size but great deal.
Mizz_Chilli08/06/2020 10:29

Good find! ThanksLimited choices with my size but great deal.

Got the Brown Arizona from Debenhams £30 last year, wear them all the time.
There are no leather ones apart from the Madrid which works out at £36 plus whatever postage is.

Just spotted a deal on LaRedoute but struggling to find my size. Damn it.
hotukdeals.com/vou…935
Mizz_Chilli08/06/2020 12:39

There are no leather ones apart from the Madrid which works out at £36 …There are no leather ones apart from the Madrid which works out at £36 plus whatever postage is. Just spotted a deal on LaRedoute but struggling to find my size. Damn it. https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/birkenstock-discounts-between-15-and-30-on-various-styles-399-pp-at-la-redoute-3480935

What size/colour you looking for?
Black or Brown Arizona - might even go for blue as long as it isn't a bright one. Upper leathers but not suede. EU37 so Size 4 in a narrow fit
I was going to say TJ Hughes or TK Maxx but obviously you can't visit stores....yet.

I actually wear Crocs in the house as they're easy to clean and nice and comfy. Don't wear them outside, or you'll get looks of disdain/pity
louiselouise08/06/2020 13:14

I was going to say TJ Hughes or TK Maxx but obviously you can't visit …I was going to say TJ Hughes or TK Maxx but obviously you can't visit stores....yet.I actually wear Crocs in the house as they're easy to clean and nice and comfy. Don't wear them outside, or you'll get looks of disdain/pity

Yeah crocs aren't very fashionable but hey whatever works!
I keep buying random cosy slippers and I don't think it's doing my feet any good. In the long run, I think it's worse. My friend swears by Birkenstocks and I have heard some people have had them for as long as 10 years so hoping they are good. Plus in the winter, due to their thick sole, you don't feel the cold on your feet, like you do on crappy plush slippers.
Post a comment
@
    Text