Found 2nd May 2008
Might as well jump on the band-wagon. I'm from Yardley, where you from....

33 Comments

Wrong response soz

Banned

manchester the best in the world would put c--y but i cant

Banned

Sutton coldfield here

I'm just below you in Northamptonshire

Tamworth here, but I used to live in sutton coldfield. What school did you go to wierdowoss?

Banned

caz1cool;2015989

Tamworth here, but I used to live in sutton coldfield. What school did … Tamworth here, but I used to live in sutton coldfield. What school did you go to wierdowoss?

Plantsbrook, much better than Arthur Terry!

What was your school bus called, 757 or similar?

wierdowoss;2016123

Plantsbrook, much better than Arthur Terry! :)What was your school bus … Plantsbrook, much better than Arthur Terry! :)What was your school bus called, 757 or similar?

Plantsbrook was my 2nd choice after Arthur Terry. I knew a few people who went to Plantsbrook.
Can't remember what number the school bus was lol!
How old are you?

Cannock here, but used to live in Rugeley

midlandscomics;2016667

Cannock here, but used to live in Rugeley

Midlandscomics, do you actually collect comics?
My mother in law still has all my husbands judge dread comics from the 80's are they worth much if we sell them?

caz1cool;2016682

Midlandscomics, do you actually collect comics?My mother in law still has … Midlandscomics, do you actually collect comics?My mother in law still has all my husbands judge dread comics from the 80's are they worth much if we sell them?

I collected them until about a year ago, but then got rid of the majority of them through this site. My 4-year-old has had some, and the nearly all of the others I#ve given to his school.

Never really got into Judge Dread though. TBH, I sold most of mine for 20-30p each.

midlandscomics;2016797

I collected them until about a year ago, but then got rid of the majority … I collected them until about a year ago, but then got rid of the majority of them through this site. My 4-year-old has had some, and the nearly all of the others I#ve given to his school.Never really got into Judge Dread though. TBH, I sold most of mine for 20-30p each.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:. Might get round to selling them one day, I think there's hundreds of them. He's also got 2000 ad , rogue trooper and more that he can't remember lol!

used to live in stourbridge - near merry hill....hang on i think i lived in wordsley... no wait wordsely was inside stourbridge..yeah thats it!

magicbeans;2016862

used to live in stourbridge - near merry hill....hang on i think i lived … used to live in stourbridge - near merry hill....hang on i think i lived in wordsley... no wait wordsely was inside stourbridge..yeah thats it!

Where do you live now magicbeans?

kent!

loved brum though..spent so much time in star city with hubby!!!

went to leicester uni before..... big up east midlands! hehe

Solihull here.

Northampton :oops: Yeh alright it's rubbish I love virmingha.. especially the airport! lol

magicbeans;2016884

loved brum though..spent so much time in star city with hubby!!!

Is that the big place on the other side of the M6 from the city centre?

emasu yep.... i think thats it....its fab place!

Ive seen it ages ago every time a virgin train diverted round bimingham lol.. and when i go to IKEA at wedenesbury.. is it like some big amusement place with bowling allesy and cinmeas?

emasu u cant just see it...u gotta go!!!

its a fab lil place!

Well i'm going out saturday to Tatenhill so i'll see if can i persuade the authoritites lol

haha..... tell em i sent u! haha..

have a good time..its just restarunts and bowling and cinema and stuff.but a nice lil atmosphere..might be seeing it thru rose tinted glasses as was u there in first yr of marriage.... honeymoon phase and all!

nah .... it rocks...simple as!

Hi magic, when was the last time you went star city?

damn...errm .... 5 years ago!

That explains it then... Star City today is a horrible place, and full of fear, edgy atmosphere.

isit???????????????????? really???????????

deganwy north wales

magicbeans;2017216

isit???????????????????? really???????????

Yup, just groups of gangs / people out to cause trouble unfortunately

o that sucks! was thinking of leavin kids and coming up with happy to relive the good old day.... is it chavvy basically?

Banned

magicbeans;2017420

o that sucks! was thinking of leavin kids and coming up with happy to … o that sucks! was thinking of leavin kids and coming up with happy to relive the good old day.... is it chavvy basically?

It's alright, it depends when you go.

Mostly asian / black / white gangs though when you go past, shame really but meh

Banned

caz1cool;2016586

Plantsbrook was my 2nd choice after Arthur Terry. I knew a few people who … Plantsbrook was my 2nd choice after Arthur Terry. I knew a few people who went to Plantsbrook.Can't remember what number the school bus was lol!How old are you?

I'm 19, how old are you ?

I bet a few of your friends names will ring a bell, unless you're like 25.. lol

Northfield Birmingham

Solihull....:)

wierdowoss;2017487

I'm 19, how old are you ?I bet a few of your friends names will ring a … I'm 19, how old are you ?I bet a few of your friends names will ring a bell, unless you're like 25.. lol

Unfortunately I'm like 27 lol! :-D

Which junior school did you go to? I went to Yenton and loads of people from there went to Plantsbrook.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630

See more discussions