Expired

Birmingham Airport Car Parking

Found 20th Jul 2008
Am going on hols this Thursday (Wooo-Hooo !!)

Need to book "as cheap as chips" car parking from 24.07.08 to 07.08.08

Can anyone advise any codes or places to park the car? Will have 3 kids with me, so no long walks preferred.

Thanks guys & gals.

9 Comments

Banned

Check this out. Get a hotel room, so you extend your holiday for an extra day, and from £65 per night it includes up to 15 days free parking. You get up refreshed and dont have all the travelling in one day.

Most of the hotels are just a short taxi away, or even a short walk. Some do transfer buses free of charge.

parking4less.co.uk/bir…htm

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2566465

Check this out. Get a hotel room, so you extend your holiday for an … Check this out. Get a hotel room, so you extend your holiday for an extra day, and from £65 per night it includes up to 15 days free parking. You get up refreshed and dont have all the travelling in one day. Most of the hotels are just a short taxi away, or even a short walk. Some do transfer buses free of charge.http://www.parking4less.co.uk/birmingham_airport_hotels.htm

Thanks for this. We only live about 20 mins away so don't need the expense of a room, and they don't have any availability for us after having checked. Thanks though :thumbsup:

Don't you know anyone with a car, to take you there.

Or if you're only 20 mins away, it'd be much better to just get a taxi. Parking would cost about 5 times as much, although it would be easier when you come off the flight.

I live 2 mins from BHX, you can park at my house for a small fee and a taxi from mine is £10 max...........

I live about 20 minutes away and get a taxi. Only £15 for normal sized car. You won't get nearer or cheaper. We had 3 adults and 2 children last time so booked a 7 seater which was £26. More than enough room even with the buggy.

Original Poster

wookiemummy;2566969

I live about 20 minutes away and get a taxi. Only £15 for normal sized … I live about 20 minutes away and get a taxi. Only £15 for normal sized car. You won't get nearer or cheaper. We had 3 adults and 2 children last time so booked a 7 seater which was £26. More than enough room even with the buggy.

This is still an option for me, so thanks wookiemummy.

smithyp1;2566910

I live 2 mins from BHX, you can park at my house for a small fee and a … I live 2 mins from BHX, you can park at my house for a small fee and a taxi from mine is £10 max...........

Careful. I may just do that :thumbsup:

peodude;2566852

Don't you know anyone with a car, to take you there. Or if you're only 20 … Don't you know anyone with a car, to take you there. Or if you're only 20 mins away, it'd be much better to just get a taxi. Parking would cost about 5 times as much, although it would be easier when you come off the flight.

No-one available to do that for us, but thanks.

In the end, I think I'll leave my car at work in Coventry, and cab it there, unless a colleague can get an hour or so off to drop us there.
Thanks every one :thumbsup:

Enjoy your holiday too

Original Poster

Hendo9;2567471

Enjoy your holiday too

Thanks man :thumbsup:

try purple parking and go through quidco
Post a comment
@
    Text