Groups

Birmingham airport parking help

Hi all,

I have to pick someone up from Birmingham airport tomorrow morning so it's likely i will need no more than 90 minutes parking. The cheapest rate for 2 hours i have found online is over £10. Does anyone know any different to that ? Many thanks

15 Comments

Why do you need 90 minutes to pick someone up! It's free for 10 or 20 minutes (can't remember). Tell them to get their butts outside!

Park at Birmingham International Station £6 all day, and get free monorail (2 mins) to Airport.

Original Poster

baffledsalmon

Why do you need 90 minutes to pick someone up! It's free for 10 or 20 … Why do you need 90 minutes to pick someone up! It's free for 10 or 20 minutes (can't remember). Tell them to get their butts outside!

I would but she is a foreign lady coming over for a singles night who hasn't been to England before so would be a bit unfair

Drop and Go
    This is designed for dropping-off passengers close to the terminal.

Duration Tariff
    Up to 15 minutes £1.00
    Up to 30 minutes £2.00
    Per 15 minutes thereafter £5.00

Short and Medium Stay Car Parks
    Duration Tariff
    Up to 1 hour £3.30
    Up to 2 hours £6.50
    Up to 3 hours £10.00
    Up to 4 hours £13.00
    Up to 8 hours £16.00
    Up to 24 hours £19.50
    Over 1 day (per day)* £18.20

Long Stay Car Park 1
    Duration Tariff
    15 minutes Free
    Up to 1 hour £1.00
    Up to 4 hours £7.00
    Up to 24 hours £12.00
    Over 1 day (per day)* £8.00

Long Stay Car Park 2
    Duration Tariff
    Up to 4 hours £7.00
    Up to 24 hours £12.00
    Over 1 day (per day)* £8.00

darren9030

I would but she is a foreign lady coming over for a singles night who … I would but she is a foreign lady coming over for a singles night who hasn't been to England before so would be a bit unfair

This thread just got interesting! . . . . . .

It's a rip off whatever you choose !!

darren9030

I would but she is a foreign lady coming over for a singles night who … I would but she is a foreign lady coming over for a singles night who hasn't been to England before so would be a bit unfair

Hahaha I hope, but also don't hope, this is a joke!!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon

Hahaha I hope, but also don't hope, this is a joke!!

Why would i joke about that kind of thing lol. We have arranged a singles night on an international dating site

Thanks smithy , much appreciated

Original Poster

dh058977

This thread just got interesting! . . . . . .

I don't know if you are male or female but all welcome

When I pick up single ladies at the airport what I do is this message censored

Edit:
    Best bet is to grab a coffee in the maccy dees near B26 1DS its a 5-10 min drive to the airport
    then get her to call you as soon as she is ready, time things carefully and use the drop and go carpark, you can be in and out within the 15mins.
    Oh er
    Edited by: "melipona" 10th Dec 2010

Original Poster

melipona

When I pick up single ladies at the airport what I do is this message … When I pick up single ladies at the airport what I do is this message censoredEdit:Best bet is to grab a coffee in the maccy dees near B26 1DS its a 5-10 min drive to the airportthen get her to call you as soon as she is ready, time things carefully and use the drop and go carpark, you can be in and out within the 15mins.Oh er

Yes great idea - i will text her now. Thanks a lot

Original Poster

Job done, she's happy & i'm happy too ( especially as she is cute ) Thanks guys & girls

and probably locked in your basement.

(just joshing I'm sure she isn't)
    Edited by: "ants97" 10th Dec 2010

You can park at the train station i think and get the monorail across.

Banned

I remember my first international date, but the deal was sealed before I had even got there. **** travelling hundreds of miles to only get a maybe.

oh and then there was the time the american girl came over to meet me and my mate, she said she would if her auntie wasn't with her. Oh well.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523423
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201546
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1846

See more discussions