Groups

Birmingham City FC Mug - where can I get one?

Hi, I'm going Xmas shopping tomorrow and need to get one of these mugs. Does anyone know where I can get one from other than the Club Shop? I looked on Amazon and they want over £3.50 for P&P!

Thanks

15 Comments

slight possibility that somewhere like Sports world may have them in store but none on their website

Sports world have stopped doing these, the only place i know is the club shop, as we had to go up and get one for dads bday

club shop xx

Original Poster

Oh bother, didn't want to go to the Club Shop as we're Baggies fans

You could order one, using your own photo, from one of the many on-line photomug retailers.

Mcleish is the only birmingham fc mug i know!

smithers;7252451

the shop is fab,

if u go in the have them with names etc on aswell now think they were £5

Ebay Item number:150396772663
    BIRMINGHAM CITY FC OFFICIAL CRESTED MUG (IN GIFT BOX)

smithers;7252451

You do know there's one in Brum City Centre?

Flodd;7252758

You do know there's one in Brum City Centre?

it closed a while ago, we only have the club shop at the ground now

nessynoo01;7252768

it closed a while ago, we only have the club shop at the ground now

Ooohhh... Didn't know that. The pub that's next to where it used to be makes for a very interesting pint...

Flodd;7252809

Ooohhh... Didn't know that. The pub that's next to where it used to be … Ooohhh... Didn't know that. The pub that's next to where it used to be makes for a very interesting pint...

u on about the one under the ramp by adams, cant think of the name, thats been close for ages, they moved it inside the pallasades then thats closed aswell

there are a few at my work and i'm sure there are plenty in the birmingham area.

nessynoo01;7252850

u on about the one under the ramp by adams, cant think of the name, thats … u on about the one under the ramp by adams, cant think of the name, thats been close for ages, they moved it inside the pallasades then thats closed aswell

There one by McDonalds on the Pallasades ramp, is The Newt, still looked open to me the other day.

nessynoo01;7252850

u on about the one under the ramp by adams, cant think of the name, thats … u on about the one under the ramp by adams, cant think of the name, thats been close for ages, they moved it inside the pallasades then thats closed aswell

yeah, It's just down from adams, opposite the macdonalds where Toys R Us used to live...

peodude;7254056

There one by McDonalds on the Pallasades ramp, is The Newt, still looked … There one by McDonalds on the Pallasades ramp, is The Newt, still looked open to me the other day.

The Newt is practically Stringfellows to the pub I'm talking about... On the way to where the acadmey used to be, the pub used to shut at about 8pm due to there being a fight every noght at 9pm...

EDIT : Update... SARAMOONS... what a dump!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86145
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions