EXPIRED

Birmingham International (Train station Car Park / Short Stay)

Hey,

I've got a quick question regarding the short stay car park at Birmingham International (Train station)

I am picking someone up from there and they have asked me to pick them up at the train station short stay car park, I am going to do this however it's only a 20 minute maximum stay. This might be a silly question but if I was to drive out of the car park for 2/3 minutes come back and park again would this entitle me to another 20 minutes at the car park ? I'm asking as I haven't drove this route and I may arrive 30/40 minutes early.

Sorry if I've misunderstood the ask section, haven't posted here before.

2 Comments

That'll be fine - you wouldn't even need to drive for 2/3 minutes, just go round the two roundabouts and go back in again if you have to (will make sense when you're there). There's also a few parking spaces with no restrictions you could use if they're free.

Depending on what time you're getting there you might not even have to drive out - if the car park's fairly empty they probably won't bother checking up on anything.

I'd be fairly relaxed about the whole thing. It's a complete contrast to the Airport parking, which is just a travesty from start to finish.

Original Poster

weekender

That'll be fine - you wouldn't even need to drive for 2/3 minutes, just … That'll be fine - you wouldn't even need to drive for 2/3 minutes, just go round the two roundabouts and go back in again if you have to (will make sense when you're there). There's also a few parking spaces with no restrictions you could use if they're free.Depending on what time you're getting there you might not even have to drive out - if the car park's fairly empty they probably won't bother checking up on anything.I'd be fairly relaxed about the whole thing. It's a complete contrast to the Airport parking, which is just a travesty from start to finish.

Thanks weekender! has put me at ease that has. Regards
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions