Expired

Birmingham to Manchester travel info please!

Found 29th Apr 2008
Hello ladies and gents

I could do with some advice on getting from Birmingham City to Manchester airport.

Need to be at Manchester airport on 04/06/08 ideally at 9-10 am for a 12.30 flight.
Returning from Manchester to Birmingham on 12/06/08 at 03.00.

I have looked on the tranline but have yet to find some competitively priced tickets. I would consider National express but I am unsure of the routes north of Birmingham.

Would consider a hotel deal stop over in Manchester if need be.

Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

5 Comments

well, did you check out the nationalexpress website? i guess there must be a direct service from bham to manchester. you can also check out megagus.com as they might have a route as well, and if you're in luck, you can get a bargain.

Best go with National express as it takes u from Birmingham right up to Manchester Airport , 2hr 50min arrives there about 10.05 am open returned cost £21.10 . Don't forget quidco 30pence per transaction not alot but every penny counts. Good luck

£15.80 if u booked a time to come back.

If you want a hotel at Airport and you want room only no parking try [url]www.priceline.co.uk[/url] and go to name your own price, pick 4 star and you bid around £55 mark you will get the marriott at the airport which runs a free shuttle bus to the airport.
Might be worth it if your flying early or arriving early.
Also if your driving try airparks, it's about 20 mins free bus ride outside airport but it's only £3 per day, that's what i got charged in December

Original Poster

Thanks all, I sorted a national express and a Scabby Lodge for 70 all in!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Arranging a courier88
    2. Combining gift cards with Barclays cash back22
    3. Cheap budget Samsung phone?22
    4. Google Home Mini Commands56

See more discussions