Groups

Birmingham v Man City, LIVE Discuss

Birmingham have a miserly defence but come up against one of the most potent strike forces in the Premier League and their organised defence may not handle the onslaught.

Big spending Manchester City may be without a win in their last three Premier League matches

Mark Hughes' side have disappointingly drawn with Fulham, Wigan and Aston Villa in recent weeks..,

PS : I'm Neutral

11 Comments

Banned

http://waccoe.com/style_emoticons/default/leeds.gif

i think Citeh will hammer them probs ;-)

ps. im Man Utd

I think we're due to give someone a real hiding,if we finally manage to take at least half the chances we normally create-birmingham are lambs to the slaughter:thumbsup:

hoping blues manage to do something as my OH will come back in a huff :lol:

Banned

birmingham have won 3 of their last 4 home games against city

shame their keeper id on loan from city tho......unavailable to play

Banned

reckon man city will win by a few goals today
    only worry is weather conditions, its blowing a gale up here and have heard its the same in birmingham

colinsunderland;6750139

reckon man city will win by a few goals todayonly worry is weather … reckon man city will win by a few goals todayonly worry is weather conditions, its blowing a gale up here and have heard its the same in birmingham

Yep it is, was raining heavily overnight here too. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6750139

reckon man city will win by a few goals todayonly worry is weather … reckon man city will win by a few goals todayonly worry is weather conditions, its blowing a gale up here and have heard its the same in birmingham

seems alrite now thr,

Banned

good game so far

what a scoreline

Banned

another penalty saved by given

certainly not playing he quality of football they should be for 200 million quid......chelsea look like theyre in a different league.

well played to birmingham tho they got stuck right in from the start
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 1837
      2. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?11
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions