Groups

Birmingham's Bullring evacuated again . ....

The centre opened on Friday morning but was evacuated after seven people showed symptoms. It will remain closed until further notice, a spokeswoman said.

12 Comments

see thats what happens when ya go brum. It dont happen when you go wolverhampton does it? nooooooooooooooo pmsl

Original Poster

cherishu2;5287829

see thats what happens when ya go brum. It dont happen when you go … see thats what happens when ya go brum. It dont happen when you go wolverhampton does it? nooooooooooooooo pmsl

But, to be fair, i think i would rather risk fumes and hazardous substances than pay a visit to wolverhampton :-D

smithyp1;5287891

But, to be fair, i think i would rather risk fumes and hazardous … But, to be fair, i think i would rather risk fumes and hazardous substances than pay a visit to wolverhampton :-D

+1

mikebike;5288384

+1

+2 lmao

smithyp1;5287891

But, to be fair, i think i would rather risk fumes and hazardous … But, to be fair, i think i would rather risk fumes and hazardous substances than pay a visit to wolverhampton :-D

Coventry's worse than both of 'em put together. The Luftwaffe did £50,000,000 of improvements here in 1944.

oh i went to coventry a few months ago oh i hated it.
    Your ganging up on me now pmsl.

kyalion;5288548

Coventry's worse than both of 'em put together. The Luftwaffe did … Coventry's worse than both of 'em put together. The Luftwaffe did £50,000,000 of improvements here in 1944.

They erected the ring round in Coventry to stop the Germans I heard :whistling:

They still can't negotiate the Foleshill Road junction

cherishu2;5287829

see thats what happens when ya go brum. It dont happen when you go … see thats what happens when ya go brum. It dont happen when you go wolverhampton does it? nooooooooooooooo pmsl

I heard they still use the barter system in Wolverhampton :whistling:

bassman_uk;5288723

I heard they still use the barter system in Wolverhampton :whistling:

And transport things home on an ox and cart.

cherishu2;5288583

oh i went to coventry a few months ago oh i hated it.Your ganging up on … oh i went to coventry a few months ago oh i hated it.Your ganging up on me now pmsl.

That's saying something, coming from Wolverhampton. :whistling:

Apparently if there's a nuclear war, that's the first area they'll drop the bomb, so hey.....lets go kick some ass!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions