Groups

Birth Announcement - wishihadadonkey

Mod & Ed
    At long last and very much overdue, my beautiful gorgeous daughter has been born, she weighed 7lb 3oz and is absolutely wonderful, all the complications, worries and even the traumatic birth were forgotton when I eventually held her in my arms, my husband is over the moon and can't take his eyes off of her.

My heartfelt thanks to all those who have offered advice over the last few months.

54 Comments

Congrats :thumbsup:

ahh thats great news! Congratulations
    Enjoy!

YAY!!!

Congratulations love.

Us ladies on the pregnancy thread were worrying about you.

Welcome to your precious lil bundle.... welcome to the world xxxx

Many blessings xxxx

well done!!!

Banned

OMG thank you so much for posting, was startting to worry for you

congratulations to you and your family xx

awww congrats xxxx

Congratulations hun, enjoy her xx

Congratulations

Oh I feel all broody now

congrats!

Congratulations to the whole family x

so glad to hear that
    we have all been worried about u
    fill us in when u get the chance of the birth etc,how babys feeding etc
    will u be adding any pics?
    hope u are both doing well,is ur son happy with his new sis? xxxxxx

GerryG;6646813

Congratulations :)Oh I feel all broody now

its you people...that are causing a baby boom in a recession! lol!

I just hope my girl doesnt get any broodier, especially as she works with babies all day every day (Maternity Ward) :thumbsup:

Original Poster Mod & Ed

sassie;6646805

OMG thank you so much for posting, was startting to worry for … OMG thank you so much for posting, was startting to worry for youcongratulations to you and your family xx

Thanks, it took 4 days of pessarys to start her off, then the placenta abrupted, and the end was a bit of a nightmare, but got there and she is so precious

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Girls are great, I have three!!!!

Awww, congratulations!!! Best wishes to you and your family. XXX.

Congratulations! best wishes to you all! xx

Many Gratulations, hope mum and baby are both well and recovered from the birth.

Do we have a name yet?

Banned

wishihadadonkey;6646865

Thanks, it took 4 days of pessarys to start her off, then the placenta … Thanks, it took 4 days of pessarys to start her off, then the placenta abrupted, and the end was a bit of a nightmare, but got there and she is so precious

oh hun, so pleased for ya, must have been pretty horific, i just knew summat wasnt right, but all ended well xx

Congratulations.

Glad you had a little girl and didn't get your wish for a donkey.............jeez that would hurt. :w00t: ;-)

Would love to see piccys when you're ready xxx

congratulations x

Big congrats hun, so nice to hear from you :-D

xxxx

ClarityofMind;6646803

YAY!!!Congratulations love.Us ladies on the pregnancy thread were … YAY!!!Congratulations love.Us ladies on the pregnancy thread were worrying about you.Welcome to your precious lil bundle.... welcome to the world xxxxMany blessings xxxx

Hi COM, (sorry to hijack your thread iwishihadadonkey) could you please point me in the direction of the pregnancy thraed please, I can't find it! :thumbsup:

congratualtions :-D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Freefreq/itsaboygirl/images/Baby-Girl-1.gif

Banana79;6647045

Hi COM, (sorry to hijack your thread iwishihadadonkey) could you please … Hi COM, (sorry to hijack your thread iwishihadadonkey) could you please point me in the direction of the pregnancy thraed please, I can't find it! :thumbsup:

Lemme get it for you xx One sec xx

hotukdeals.com/ite…=87

There ya go lovely xx

ClarityofMind;6647092

Lemme get it for you xx One sec … Lemme get it for you xx One sec xxhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/422685/ttc-pregnancy-and-baby-chat-thread?t=422685&page=87There ya go lovely xx

Thank you hun! :thumbsup: XXX.

Congrats!!!

Banana79;6647139

Thank you hun! :thumbsup: XXX.

you're welcome x

good work!

Your 1st child??? .............. Congratulations anyway!!

FINALLY!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Nice 1 :thumbsup:

congrats xxx

Congratulations! Well done, i wish you all well

arh bless, i so love having a little girl after my son. All the best to you and your family

Congratulations to you both x

http://www.graphicsdb.com/data/media/563/Congratulations_Baby_Girl.gif

Congratulations to you and your family & the new addition. Cant wait to see her!!

luv Ellen x

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/masalamanca23/congratulation_to_baby.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now the fun begins! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!921
      2. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards811
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions