Found 13th Sep 2006
how cool is this :thumbsup:

paulsadowski.com/bir…asppaulsadowski.com/bir…asp

5 Comments

It's actually very fun to know the details although the only star that I know who shares the same birthday is Drew Barrymore and I don't know any of the songs around that time.

And the ink on the bottom to find out about your name......

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

That's wrong because I'm usually very shy although the rest is correct.

WOW, how cool is that

Hey! I was born premature, 6 weeks approx according to my mum, that site lied to me :-P

Edit - Billie Jean was a top song when i was born! Cool!

haha, thats mint.

Didnt know Anne Robinson was 62 years old :-o born in 1944.

I found the life path number thing amazing. So many true things.

Love this part, describes me perfectly.

[SIZE=-1][COLOR=Blue]You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

:shock: I share my birthday with osama bin laden
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871

See more discussions