Found 13th Jul
Guys i need some help. Please suggest some birthday gifts for my husband. Other than perfumes and clothes.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

Age? Hobbies? Interests? You help us, we'll help you

Oh and budget?
Edited by: "XxLJCJxX" 13th Jul

Xbox one

A watch
A driving experience day
A balloon ride
Bungie jump
Xbox one
PS4
Wii switch
Cufflinks
A meal someplace nice
Surprise party
A weekend away
A mini cruise
A really nice bottle of whisky/gin etc
A golf club
A ukalele and lessons
Concert tickets for his face band
Tickets to see a comedian he likes
A kindle
A tablet, new phone
A bike

But I don't know what he likes and you do so your probably better placed to come up with more accurate ideas.

A drone

Original Poster

XxLJCJxX

Age? Hobbies? Interests? You help us, we'll help you

He is one of those boring lot who is always lost in his phone. You might suggest some accessories for mac.He recently got one

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

A watchA driving experience dayA balloon rideBungie jumpXbox onePS4Wii … A watchA driving experience dayA balloon rideBungie jumpXbox onePS4Wii switchCufflinksA meal someplace niceSurprise partyA weekend awayA mini cruiseA really nice bottle of whisky/gin etcA golf clubA ukalele and lessonsConcert tickets for his face bandTickets to see a comedian he likesA kindleA tablet, new phoneA bikeBut I don't know what he likes and you do so your probably better placed to come up with more accurate ideas.

Wow. Not all of them. It would cost me a fortune lol. Thanks good ideas these are..

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

A drone

He would love a drone. He has been wanting one since long. But the one he would love to have needs me saving for ages

Roofi

He would love a drone. He has been wanting one since long. But the one he … He would love a drone. He has been wanting one since long. But the one he would love to have needs me saving for ages

Gotta start somewhere?!

Roofi9 m ago

He is one of those boring lot who is always lost in his phone. You might …He is one of those boring lot who is always lost in his phone. You might suggest some accessories for mac.He recently got one

If he loves his phone then get him a new fancy phone?

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Gotta start somewhere?!

Yea i know. I am very confused.

Roofi

Yea i know. I am very confused.

'Click me' This is quite a good starter model under £35.

Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 15th Jul

Roofi3 h, 35 m ago

He is one of those boring lot who is always lost in his phone. You might …He is one of those boring lot who is always lost in his phone. You might suggest some accessories for mac.He recently got one

How about a nice hat and scarf to go with the Mac?

A coupon for 24 hours where he gets anything he wants from you. Steak, a massage, getting you to deep clean the shed, some kinky fun, the tv remote or choice of film to watch, all the foods and treats he likes, whatever ...

Can't see how anyone wouldn't want that.

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

How about a nice hat and scarf to go with the Mac?

Those are some cheap camera drones on Amazon - and best to start with a cheap one (and maybe the "crash pack"), better than stacking an expensive one first time up
Cheapest model - amazon.co.uk/AKA…1P0

Alternatively an FPV drone - amazon.co.uk/Rab…one

Original Poster

matth9999

Those are some cheap camera drones on Amazon - and best to start with a … Those are some cheap camera drones on Amazon - and best to start with a cheap one (and maybe the "crash pack"), better than stacking an expensive one first time upCheapest model - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AKASO-X5C-Quadcopter-360-degree-Propellers/dp/B012SSR374/ref=pd_vtph_21_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=004AEDMR31N7BS1GX1P0Alternatively an FPV drone - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rabing-Foldable-Quadcopter-Control-Helicopter-x/dp/B0719PJWXH/ref=sr_1_19?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499984753&sr=1-19&keywords=fpv+drone

This looks good thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!24
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions