Groups
    EXPIRED

Birthday Gift - Afternoon Tea Best Deal

Hey,

I've been looking for a nice Afternoon Tea (Ritz...or Ritz Style) for my mums birthday, and just wondered given my tight budget if anyone knew of any offers on at the moment...for a nice london hotel.

The ritz is £82 so if anyone has seen that cheaper

5 Comments

Not seen it cheaper but i bought the tea at the ritz 4 my mum a couple of years ago n got a deal for about £50 back then n that was from lastminute.com but whatever you pay, it'll be worth it. My mum absolutely loved it

Original Poster

Oh Thanks, I like the idea of it but wasn't sure if it was worth £82... I'll keep looking for any offers but might opt for it anyway

[url]www.toptable.co.uk/Afternoon-Tea[/url] Reviews, menus & up to 50% off for Afternoon Tea

Whether you fancy tea in a posh London hotel or something more informal and wallet-friendly, .... Visit London Special Offers. By working closely with our partners, we have put together this special selection of excellent value deals. ...
    [url]www.visitlondon.com/attractions/eat/afternoon-tea[/url] - 53k

Original Poster

Thankyou

if it's not too late, have just booked this for my mum courtesy of this site (available until end November not June)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…te/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover44
      2. Gaming graphics- much difference gtx980 vs gtx106068
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…11
      4. parquet floor sanded45

See more discussions