Birthday Gift idea

Posted 27th Sep
Any cheap birthday gift ideas for 14, 15 and 16 year old girls, but not day out / electronics,

Thank you all for suggestion, looks like best bet would be gift card but definitely not lottery cards
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
A board game
Make up, bath bombs, clothes voucher, nail varnish, phone case, soft blanket, nice cushions for bed, soft slippers, fluffy socks, photo frame, body spray
Your cheap may not be the same as my cheap? Go on give us an amount for each!
That age group just wants the money so they can choose themselves.
Scratch cards a £2 for 14 year old, £5 for 15 year old and a £10 for the 16 year old. Could end up being a good birthday for them all.
Leonjj27/09/2019 13:56

Scratch cards a £2 for 14 year old, £5 for 15 year old and a £10 for the 16 …Scratch cards a £2 for 14 year old, £5 for 15 year old and a £10 for the 16 year old. Could end up being a good birthday for them all.

Are you seriously suggesting that lottery scratch card would make a good present for a 14 year old child?
Vouchers are usually a good choice. Perhaps for Lush?
Haircut_10027/09/2019 16:24

Are you seriously suggesting that lottery scratch card would make a good …Are you seriously suggesting that lottery scratch card would make a good present for a 14 year old child?

Haha at least someone noticed
Pandora got 3 for 2....if they like that sort of thing and depending on your budget?
Edited by: "ran123ran" 27th Sep
ran123ran27/09/2019 21:28

Pandora got 3 for 2....if they like that sort of thing and depending on …Pandora got 3 for 2....if they like that sort of thing and depending on your budget?

Sounds like good idea.
Haircut_10027/09/2019 16:26

Vouchers are usually a good choice. Perhaps for Lush?

Probably will go with that not sure lush or something else but seems a safe bet
Are they girly girls, what’s your budget, and your relationship to them?
You could do a little box with a selection of bits - but I would steer clear of make up, the teenage girls I know have far better make up than me!
Stationary, journals etc- paper chase is good for that.
Or going into Tiger (or flying tiger as it was called) will have lots of novelty and nick knack bits.
Joules fluffy socks are currently on sale in their eBay outlet.
Jewellery
A decent sized make up bag
An overnight bag
Hat gloves scarf
Handbag
Battery packs for phones etc
A starter kit for a craft
A box of treats - sweets, chocolate, snacks, etc.
Cinema gift vouchers
haybr27/09/2019 22:03

Are they girly girls, what’s your budget, and your relationship to them? Y …Are they girly girls, what’s your budget, and your relationship to them? You could do a little box with a selection of bits - but I would steer clear of make up, the teenage girls I know have far better make up than me! Stationary, journals etc- paper chase is good for that. Or going into Tiger (or flying tiger as it was called) will have lots of novelty and nick knack bits. Joules fluffy socks are currently on sale in their eBay outlet. Jewellery A decent sized make up bag An overnight bag Hat gloves scarf Handbag Battery packs for phones etc A starter kit for a craft A box of treats - sweets, chocolate, snacks, etc. Cinema gift vouchers

Relatives, like sisters. Don't have a set budget but don't want to go too expansive.
Is there anything that’s been suggested that you think might work?
Onesies, posh water bottles (like the chilli ones) headphones, magnified mirror.
Sewing machine
Cash
deeky27/09/2019 22:36

How about a hoop and a stick?

Health and safety nowadays says unless it can be used sitting down and on an app it's doesn't meet standards sorry.
Dyslexic_Dog27/09/2019 14:30

Or maybe a rabbit?

A Rabbit called Cuthbert?
Yes, that sounds less likely to be considered "off topic" by some people
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants