Expired

Birthday Ideas

Found 9th Jan 2010
Really have no ideas what too have for my 16th birthday this coming tuesday..

Anybody got any ideas?

The thing is i already have; playstation 3, xbox 360, wii, full hd tv, decent computer, decent laptop, 5.1 surround, new phone etc :s

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

Dictionary to find out how to spell Birthday

Maybe some volunteer work........make you appreciate all the valuable things you have in life ;-)

Original Poster

guilbert53;7482716

Dictionary to find out how to spell Birthday

Well I obviously know how to spell birthday, i just added an extra 'Y' lol.

choc1969;7482734

Maybe some volunteer work........make you appreciate all the valuable … Maybe some volunteer work........make you appreciate all the valuable things you have in life ;-)

Come on, I'm being serious here..

go sphereing, its brill!

Nathan94;7482740

Come on, I'm being serious here..

Choco's Right - sounds to me like you have more than enough

Original Poster

Becksdawe;7482784

Choco's Right - sounds to me like you have more than enough

Well the 360 isn't mine it's my brothers, but i don't need one because my brothers got one.

Everything else i said above i do own myself.

That still doesn't mean i have everything..

Nathan94;7482849

Well the 360 isn't mine it's my brothers, but i don't need one because my … Well the 360 isn't mine it's my brothers, but i don't need one because my brothers got one.Everything else i said above i do own myself.That still doesn't mean i have everything..

Your list is extensive for a 15 yr old. :?

What next......if even you can't decide ? :roll:

Original Poster

choc1969;7482893

Your list is extensive for a 15 yr old. :?What next......if even you … Your list is extensive for a 15 yr old. :?What next......if even you can't decide ? :roll:

Not really? There's alot of people my age with what i've got plus more, like a moped or something in my area. But i don't want a crappy moped..

I don't see MP3 player/Ipod mentioned do you have one of those?

What about something not technology based, how about something from here:

treatme.net/fin…ids

Original Poster

Bingohomer;7482967

I don't see MP3 player/Ipod mentioned do you have one of those?What about … I don't see MP3 player/Ipod mentioned do you have one of those?What about something not technology based, how about something from here:http://www.treatme.net/find_experience.php?category=gift-experiences-for-kids

I used to have an ipod, but my phone has 8GB memory, soo i just store it all on there and use some decent headphones.

Nathan94;7483017

I used to have an ipod, but my phone has 8GB memory, soo i just store it … I used to have an ipod, but my phone has 8GB memory, soo i just store it all on there and use some decent headphones.

Thought that might be the case, what are your interests etc...might help people come up with some ideas for you.

Nathan94;7482917

Not really? There's alot of people my age with what i've got plus more, … Not really? There's alot of people my age with what i've got plus more, like a moped or something in my area. But i don't want a crappy moped..

you really do sound like a spoilt brat happy birthday:whistling:

Original Poster

Bingohomer;7483058

Thought that might be the case, what are your interests etc...might help … Thought that might be the case, what are your interests etc...might help people come up with some ideas for you.

Art (Digital e.g. web design etc), gaming (Pc and Console) etc

I don't really do much sport or anything any more, i used to do athletics, hockey, football etc but i still got all the equipment for these activities.

lil_tiger;7483161

you really do sound like a spoilt brat happy birthday:whistling:

I should of said also.. Some of the things i said in my first post where not all bought by my parents.. I work as a freelancer and i earn money to buy things that way. It's not like my families rich or anything, and I'm sorry for any misunderstanding caused.

if you really dont want anything (but at the same time want a birthday present) why not just ask for some cash to be put into a saving account? Then it will be there when you think of something you want....rather than asking for something you dont really want at the moment......

If you have to think this hard about it then theres obviously nothing you actually want

lil_tiger;7483199

if you really dont want anything (but at the same time want a birthday … if you really dont want anything (but at the same time want a birthday present) why not just ask for some cash to be put into a saving account? Then it will be there when you think of something you want....rather than asking for something you dont really want at the moment......If you have to think this hard about it then theres obviously nothing you actually want

+1

lil_tiger;7483199

if you really dont want anything (but at the same time want a birthday … if you really dont want anything (but at the same time want a birthday present) why not just ask for some cash to be put into a saving account? Then it will be there when you think of something you want....rather than asking for something you dont really want at the moment......If you have to think this hard about it then theres obviously nothing you actually want

+1

How about equipment for a new hobby or pastime...is there anything you have always wanted to do ?

You need some humility.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)618
    2. A christmas wish33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771958
    4. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.33

See more discussions