Groups
    EXPIRED

birthday ideas

dear friends
    i waanna some ideas regarding my sons birthday.he s going to be to 2.i need to order the cake aswell.any offers around

8 Comments

go to Asda, take a photo of little one, and get it printed onto the cake. Cost around 7-9 quid

Hi

My little man is 2 on Sunday. Found it really hard to think of things but finally settled on a ride on tractor, it's got a trailer too!!!

Think he'll love it but thats cos he's car, train, lorry & tractor mad!!

He'll also get some Lego Duplo bits, a car transporter and probably a few cars here n there.

Sorry would love to make a cake for you but I'd just eat it LOL!!

Original Poster

ha ha ha thanks a lot

[url]www.sweetness-and-delight.co.uk[/url] for cakes if your in or near London.

Took my littln' to the Sealife Center for her 2nd birthday - she loved it! Lots of kids go free vouchers around at the moment too.

There are also instuctions on the cbeebies website for lots of birthday make and do's - even a Mr Tumble cake!

depends on were you are. Childrens play areas (ball pools) can be a winner. We have someting called farmer teds (Liverpool/Souport area) they have childrens polay area, tractor rides, even milk a cow if you want.

As for a cake if you are having a few people costco cakes are worth the money.

how much do u want to spend? try
    VROLLER RIDER - BLUE

This magic roller (Also known as the Didi Car) is a wicked ride for all the family - why should children have all the fun!

Boys and girls will be the envy of their friends with this brilliant, ride-on - new to the UK and the next must-have!

Unique design uses no pedals or batteries -only centrifugal force - just turn the steering wheel from side to side and off you go - forwards, backwards, side - to side - it’s magic! Great fun for all ages - we know cos we’ve tried it! Extremely manoeuvrable and easy to use -the quicker you twist the wheel the faster you go!

Suitable for indoor or outdoor use on a flat surface.
    Strong durable plastic body and flat-packed for easy assembly. (Visit [url]www.magicroller.co.uk[/url] to see it in action.)

79 x 35 x 42.5 cms. (Make sure that Dad lets the children have a go!)
    Age 3 - 100!

THIS ITEM CANNOT BE GIFTWRAPPED

Code: 146003

Try Disney Pixar Car's products my little man loves them, you can pick up sets cheap from Argos and they are releasing a sequel in the next couple of years so should get a lot of use from them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions