Groups
    EXPIRED

Birthday party dress for my 3 year old please. Any nice ones and/or bargains out there you know?

As above.

I did search online quite a bit.

Price range: £0 - £50

Thanks.

14 Comments

i went in to monsoon the other week & they had some lovely ones in there in the sale don't know if it's online too as i don't have any girls :-( :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;4852882

i went in to monsoon the other week & they had some lovely ones in there … i went in to monsoon the other week & they had some lovely ones in there in the sale don't know if it's online too as i don't have any girls :-( :lol:

Why sad face, you can have mine if you want. I will throw in the other one free as well
    There are some lovely ones in their website. May do a trip to Manchester to have a look. Thank you

Original Poster

kassy2005;4852915

Im not sure about offers but Monsoon have some gorgeous dresses, just … Im not sure about offers but Monsoon have some gorgeous dresses, just bought my 2.5 year old this onehttp://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/45815129&bklist=icat,5,shop,children,girl,girldressesand this one http://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/45813420&bklist=icat,5,shop,children,girl,girlpartywear

Thanks. Lovely dresses!! You bought two at one time, your daughter is lucky.

We go on holiday five weeks today so they are for that really.. but they will last her a while hopefully !

Original Poster

kassy2005;4853045

We go on holiday five weeks today so they are for that really.. but they … We go on holiday five weeks today so they are for that really.. but they will last her a while hopefully !

Have a nice holiday! Where are you going?

Marina;4852951

Why sad face, you can have mine if you want. I will throw in the other … Why sad face, you can have mine if you want. I will throw in the other one free as well :)There are some lovely ones in their website. May do a trip to Manchester to have a look. Thank you

:lol: i have 3 boys & would love a girl - we're gonna try for one more in if we have another boy that will be it :lol: so got my fingers crossed for a girl ;-)

Marina;4853057

Have a nice holiday! Where are you going?

thanks! off to the caribbean for two weeks along with my daughter , 1 year old son & partner, also taking my sister & her two young daughters with us as they have never been abroad before.. cant wait

Original Poster

cheerleader;4853072

:lol: i have 3 boys & would love a girl - we're gonna try for one more in … :lol: i have 3 boys & would love a girl - we're gonna try for one more in if we have another boy that will be it :lol: so got my fingers crossed for a girl ;-)

My mom has three boys and me. Good luck to you!

Original Poster

kassy2005;4853103

thanks! off to the caribbean for two weeks along with my daughter , 1 … thanks! off to the caribbean for two weeks along with my daughter , 1 year old son & partner, also taking my sister & her two young daughters with us as they have never been abroad before.. cant wait

Wow, sounds great!!

asda have loads of things in there new range for that age i got some dresses from £3 - £11 yesterday for my daughter they usually wash well too, they will be ideal for a holiday

Keeping everything crossed for you cheerlader, I was also the only girl among three boys so as determinded to "tip the balance" with mine and got a book by Hazel Phillips called Boy or Girl your chance to choose......I now have two of each!!!

I never thought about asda, i think they have got a baby event on there soon so might be worth a look

Original Poster

SABJ;4853155

asda have loads of things in there new range for that age i got some … asda have loads of things in there new range for that age i got some dresses from £3 - £11 yesterday for my daughter they usually wash well too, they will be ideal for a holiday

Thanks, will have a look tonight.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions