Birthday present: Anyone know of any golf weekendss?

I would like to suprise my boyfriend with a golf weekend for him and 2 friends. Cant find anything except in Swansea and there is no point paying to stay just down the road

6 Comments

yourgolftravel.com/

This is what i use, some great offers :thumbsup:

Why don't you try Scotland? Get a cheap ryanair flight upto Prestwick, stay in the seaside town of ayr and play gold 10 mins away in Troon!

buyagift si great for golf present, have a look there

buyagift.co.uk/

Only thing is that is quite pricey, but that's golf in general

St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club have some good deals,. Top course too :thumbsup:

marriott.co.uk/hot…296

If you do go for the Ayrshire option then I would thoroughly recommend the Municipal courses in Troon. Three courses go out from the Clubhouse (Fullarton, Lochgreen and Darley) and you can get Combination Tickets and 3 or 6 round tickets (bottom of this page golfsouthayrshire.com/cou…asp) which give you a good discount. The Darley course is rated 4th hardest in Scotland to play to your handicap and I can testify that it's a challenging course and great fun to play. guide.visitscotland.com/vs/…tml

Belmont Lodge is a pleasant couple hours drive away from Swansea on the A465, quite often has offers on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68

See more discussions